TRANSLATOR WANTED!

Pages: 1
Hey, hey, hey!

Have´nt found a similar thread for me to post in, so...

Today i have a special inquiry for you rmn folks out there!
Especially rmn folks with a german background, or at least advanced knwoledge of the language, but preferably people that are native english speakers!

reason is this: http://rpgmaker.net/games/5922/

It is not completed yet, but as soon as it is, i need someone to help me with the translation. I am fine with the translation of most of the content by myself,
but sure need someone who points out big mistakes and other spelling errors.

Even though the game is not finished yet, i can assure you, it will be.
I already have a pretty nice resume of finished games in the german rpgm-scene.
(Only 3 made it to this site, 1 complete, 1 not yet translated demo)

I´d be happy if someone would aid me in this task, orat least provides a bit of help, during translation!

Well, thats already it! Hope there are some people on this board!

PS: There is no reward whats~o~ever! A honorable mentioning in the credits at best!

Till then~
~ Räb!
Although I've spent some time in Germany, my skills with the language can charitably be described as "shitty." If you're looking for someone to help with proofreading and making the content sound natural to native English speakers though, I'm willing to help.
Well, sounds exactly like what i needed!
I will at first try to translate it by myself. A proofreader would be a big help!
It will take approx. a month until i will have finished the first rough translation. The games completion will be (estimated) in 1 - 2 weeks, betatests included.

I either write you a PM or will reply in this thread, when the time has come! : )
Pages: 1