ILLUSTRATOR/ CONCEPT ARTIST LOOKING FOR PAID WORK

Pages: 1
I am talented illustrator/ concept artist with good experience in the game freelance industry. I can produce good quality works within the specified deadlines. I am on the lookout for interesting projects that will inspire me to draw more. You can contact me through my mail id gibyjoseph1990@gmail.com . My works can be seen at Artofgbj.blogspot.in Looking forward to work with you.

Available for work again. Thanks for more queries please feel free to e-mail me at gibyjoseph1990@gmail.com
Do you have any general prices for pieces? Like, headshots vs portraits vs coloured vs background and the like?

Thank you soooo much for making a topic with actual examples of your work. We've had a few artists blow in and forget to do so. This stuff is great, by the way. If I had spare money I might consider a piece or two.
Hello thank you for the compliments :) .Liberty you can contact me at gibyjoseph1990@gmail.com .I would be really interested in working with you. Available for work again. Thanks......

another small update...

@Liberty: That they don't post their price-list on here probably means that the price is subject for negotiation ; ) so, just you might as well give it a try.

@Giby Your works show a healthy bit of routine - looks like you know what you're doing. : ) Always nice to have an experienced illustrator around. You might even be at "speedpaint" level, which i do admire. Do you draw landscapes / townscapes? ; ) Post more examples of nature / architecture then, that's art too!
@NebelSoft I am glad you like my work and my style :) .....I do try to make landscapes once in a while. Will try to post them as often as possible
Hello guys here is an update.... Hope u guys like it :)

you can contact me at gibyjoseph1990@gmail.com
Hello guys here is a update.Available for work again. You can contact me at gibyjoseph1990@gmail.com

Facebook Art Page
Blog
DeviantArt
Tumblr
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Where can we contact you?
( ͡° ͜ʖ. ͡°)
author=Dudesoft
Where can we contact you?
( ͡° ͜ʖ. ͡°)

xD Subliminal messaging, man. You're going to wake up in a cold sweat one night with your phone on and a message composed to gibyjoseph1990@gmail.com.
@Link_2112 Thanks for answering the question :).
@Dudesoft Hey man you can send me a mail at gibyjoseph1990@gmail.com or add me on skype at giby000 . Looking forward to work with you ^.^
Hello .... Bump available for work again ^.^
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Damn man, you're a talented motherfucker. Might have to remember you once I'm working again.
@Tau Thanks Hehe ^^
Hey guys here is a update guys..

You can contact me at gibyjoseph1990@gmail.com
Facebook Art Page
Blog
DeviantArt
Tumblr
Pages: 1