THANK YOU EVERYONE AT RPGMAKER.NET

Pages: 1
I'm not new here I just wasn't sure where to put this.

I've been working on my game for 6 long years. I can't thank you enough for accepting my game and putting it on the front page. I also want to thank everyone for helping me out with random questions I've posted. You've all been very supportive. Thank you.

Just so you know I actual thanked the website's community in my game's credits because you really did help a lot.

The fact that the thing I've worked on for so many years is finally online and people are playing it is so amazing to me.
I'm so grateful. Thank you so much.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
You too, RedMask. You're a great guy and I hope to see you a lot more around here in the future :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
What did I do now?

More serious post: I'm not sure where I'd be without RMN as well, so... um... including RMN as a "special thanks" credit sounds like a thing I should do at some point.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I wholeheartedly agree.

B…But I didn’t do any…

*cough* I mean, you’re welcome!

Yeah…
The update to my game is almost done. Hopefully I'll be able to post it in a few days. The updates are mostly based on the feedback I got so far.
Thank you all for your continued support.

I can't wait to finish this update I almost took time out of work to get more done but the school doesn't give us non permanent workers many sick days. I actually am sick too but I've been through worse and I figure it's better to save my sick days in case I get a more serious sickness.

By the way a few days ago, some how my game got on the Buzzing Games section for a short while. I have no idea how that happened but thank you. I actually took a screen shot of that one.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=RedMask
By the way a few days ago, somehow, my game got on the Buzzing Games section for a short while. I have no idea how that happened but thank you. I actually took a screen shot of that one.

Yeah, I remember doing that for one of my own games back in Feburary. Now, all I need is a featured game. Then, my life would be complete-ish.
YEAH! I recently got back from vacation and noticed something interesting.
Nsala Liberation got over 100 downloads!
That might not seem like much compared to some other games on the site but it's a big step for my game.
Thanks everyone couldn't have done it without out all of you.
That being said I'm currently working on another update based on user feed back. There's still room for improvement and I hope to make Nsala as fun as possible.
Pages: 1