LET'S REVIVE MAFIA - GAME OF THRONES MAFIA - GAME THREAD

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=wildwes
Someone help I don't know what to do here.

#LynchLlan
Isrieri
author=Adon237
Guys, wildwes is a deer in headlights right now. I think he's had one too many slip ups. If Ilan14 is problematic, we can deal with him later.

Or we could deal with him now.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I stand by my lynch. Isrieri and YM are on the same side it seems?
Ugh, you know what? I'm just gonna keep my vote on Ilan. If he turns out to be town, I will accept my inevitable death with pride.
Adon237
How many more votes until hammer?
I THINK just 1 or two more. For Ilan.
Yeah, I checked and it should be just one more.
Adon237
Wes, why on earth are you so easily submissive? That isn't a sign of being town, if you're trying for that.
Isrieri
YM is very suspicious to me as well, but I've got a plan here.

Llan has been way too wishy-washy for now. Basically he's been trying to refute our lynches without actually contributing to the discussion very much. A good number of his posts have been purely reactionary. That's no true tell whether he's one side or another, but its a bit fishy and its not going to help folks in the long run.

Yellow Magic is one of three things, a mafia or a really tenacious townie. If he was independant I don't see him trying to lynch so many people. He's the one guy who's been really hard to read, but I'm putting out now that he was my second choice to lynch after Llan.

Therefore, if I die tonight, Yellow Magic is mafia.

If I don't die, then he isn't and our Mafioso are probably utilizing a different strategy than the obvious. Either way, we'll be able to get some more clear clues.
author=Adon237
Wes, why on earth are you so easily submissive? That isn't a sign of being town, if you're trying for that.

??? What do you mean by submissive?
Adon237
I am thinking about switching my lynch onto Ilan, just because the results would determine how the rest of the game will go, but I want more of our 9 remaining people to post, especially our silent ones.
Isrieri
Specifically JJJ7.
You know what, I'm going to do two things now:

First, I'm going to cancel my cancellation, because it's obvious. who is the mafia here.

#Lynch YellowMagic

And second, I'm not going to post anymore, because it seems that no matter what I say, no-one is going to belive me. So I'm just going to let you decide, it's ME or HIM.

I just hope you make the right decision...
I'm pretty sure I already made my choice,

I don't really have much to say,
My primary suspects are YM(Mafia) and Ilan14(Mafia or Independent).
Adon237
Too many people suspecting the same two people. They aren't the only two mafia possibilities out of 9 people.

Ilan, you have to be a little bit more mature than that.
author=Adon237
Ilan, you have to be a little bit more mature than that.

I think he's just playing dramatic for the game...I hope so...
Isrieri
That's true but they're the only real leads we have right now. I've got cause to suspect Dudesoft and ARG are both up to something but there's not a whole lot to go on: Dude seems genuinely town to me right now, so does wildwes. If wildwes is mafia I'll put on a bowler hat. JJ up there is kind of whatever as well.

Its no good pointing fingers at everyone because everyone is reasonably suspect at the moment.
author=wildwes
author=Adon237
??? What do you mean by submissive?

My question still hasn't been answered.
Adon237
Some do seem more suspect than others.

For what reasons is Ilan being lynched again?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Adon237
Too many people suspecting the same two people. They aren't the only two mafia possibilities out of 9 people.

To be fair, it seem like that many have not been posting at all.

author=Isrieri
Therefore, if I die tonight, Yellow Magic is mafia.

Welp, why is that?

author=Ilan14
You know what, I'm going to do two things now:

First, I'm going to cancel my cancellation, because it's obvious. who is the mafia here.

If you have a reason for voting for me other than me voting for you, I'm all ears...