TEXT-BASED GAME: WRITERS NEEDED

Pages: 1
Hello guys, we meet again! :-)

Anyway, I am working on a side project and I am wondering if there are any writers/programmers that are bored and want to help. This project is not meant to be something big, it is just something small to pass the time. Also, this is for Android platform. So, if you have never really worked with Android before but have been wanting to learn, this would be a good opportunity.

There will be no equity, no money agreements/arrangements, or contracts involved. Again, this is just a small project that is intended to be completed in 10-14 days of work.

As a description to what the project entails, it will be a text based RPG. Much like this game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sudomakemeanapp.chooseyourpath&hl=en

The only difference is that I will enhance it quite a bit. I'll write algorithms that will both interpret and create speech. This way, instead of choosing between two options as presented in the before mentioned game, you will be able to speak to the device openly to dictate what actions you want to do, thus opening up the opportunity to perform innumerable amount of actions and also receiving countless responses. The genre of the game will be fantasy. Good ole orges, trolls, dragons and whatever else we decide to put into it will be there. The objective of the game will be to rule a Kingdom in any fashion that you want, just don't be killed by the backstabbers or faction kingdoms :-).

Any takers? More details to be explained for those who want in on this project. I am not sure of how many people I will work with, this is a very simple project and self evolving. So there isn't much work to do upfront. Just let me know.

Thanks!
Need a Narrative/Scenario/Plot & Lore writer? I need to flex my brain on something else rather than my own projects.
Hey TacoBell,

Sure! That is exactly what I need. Can we talk about the details? Lets connect through AIM or Skype. Thank you for responding.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Wait... so, it's a text based adventure game, and you need someone to write text for you?

No! I kid, I did actually read your post. :P

If I believed in the iPhone/Android market and wasn't really busy currently, I'd have considered taking your offer up myself! Still, wish you luck, mate.

I could do a bit of lore writing. Are there a lot of deadlines involved?
Pages: 1