COMPATIBILITY PROBLEM: YANFLY & MOG BATTLE ENGINE

Pages: 1
Hello people, I've been having a little problem with these wonderful battle system scripts. Firs off my main battle system is the Yanfly's one, but I always liked the features of MOG battle engine (most of my scripts are from them), so I tried to use the best of both to make a nice battle system, I didn't had any big problem, but there is something that I don't like, the fact that both huds overlay each other. I've tried to modify commands in order to hide the Yanfly/Default hud, but I didn't have any luck. When I use both scripts I get the next result:

I don't have this problem when I use just one script though:

MOG only:

Yanfly only:

Does anyone have any idea about what to do? I'd like to hide the Yanfly hud but keep using the features of the battle system like pop ups, hotkeys and such. If I don't find a solution I'll just keep using the Yanfly's one.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

The problem seems to be that the Yanfly hud window is going overtop the other hud. This is not a clash, it's actually working perfectly fine.

Edit:
Try reducing the window size in Yanfly's script. I'm not 100% sure this will solve your problem though.
author=kory_toombs
The problem seems to be that the Yanfly hud window is going overtop the other hud. This is not a clash, it's actually working perfectly fine.

Edit:
Try reducing the window size in Yanfly's script. I'm not 100% sure this will solve your problem though.

Well thank you, I'll give that a try too, actually I think I'm asking too much, trying to make both battle systems compatible is not something easy to do, at least not for a "noob" like me xD
Pages: 1