[RMXP] MY CUSTOM TILESETS

Pages: first 123 next last
Chaos_Emperor13
watch your mouth releasing the F-Bomb cause i'm a police officer and i will arrest you cause i can trace this forum and find you
I will post tilesets that i've created on here and anyone can use them just as long as i get some credit for them.

Dojo

More will be posted when im done.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
...Uh. I recognize some of those tiles, you did not create them.
Please do not claim ownership of tiles you did not create. It's a dick move and against site allowances. (That is, people, including staff, get pissed about it.)
If you used base materials, mention the original creators.
Chaos_Emperor13
watch your mouth releasing the F-Bomb cause i'm a police officer and i will arrest you cause i can trace this forum and find you
um excuse me but I didnt say i creat the tiles i said that i created the tileset. Does the order in which the tiles are placed in look similar to anything you have seen? No they dont so dont leave stupid comments like that. and btw, most of the tiles on this I made myself. and liberty, leave me alone. I dont need you rubbing in things ok? Cause that is also a dick move.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wow. You are a massive fuckwit. The order of the tiles is irrelevant, you didn't "make" anything, that's like sliding the driver's seat back and changing the radio station in a car and saying you made the car.

Stealing someone's graphics, rearranging the order of them, implying that you made them yourself, asking that you be credited even though you didn't credit the original creator, and then insulting a mod for telling you that it's against the rules. All within your first week at RMN. I foresee a BRUCE BANNE avatar in your near future.
Chaos_Emperor13
oh so is it also a rule to offend another person and demolish their pride? cause if so, then this site should be shut down and you sir need to watch your mouth releasing the F-Bomb cause i'm a police officer and i will arrest you cause i can trace this forum and find you. so you better watch it.
hahaha holy fuck, you reported LockeZ for that post? For calling it what it is?

wow.
I sense that this thread will be a goldmine for new taglines. I will leave it open for a bit.
Warning! F-bomb detected! Paging the police! Paging the god damn police!
unity
You're magical to me.
Chaos Emperor 13, the first evil overlord police officer. XD
LockeZ
I'm going to get ARRESTED ON THE INTERNET for CUSSING!

I've never been so happy.

Though it's still not as good as the time an internet tough guy gave me his real address and told me to come visit him so he could legally kill me with his collection of shotguns for tresspassing. And a bunch of people who saw it started bombarding him with free stuff, including twenty boxes that each contained forty more boxes, mormon missionaries, and free samples of astroglide.
See LockeZ! I told you it was just a matter of time! Two reports! Lucky~

@Chaos: In case you haven't got the gist yet, we allow swearing on the site and calling out people who make claim on graphics that aren't theirs. While we understand that you might want to share the graphics that you put together in a set, please understand that we would like people to actually get the credit for the graphics they create, thus a credit to the original creator would have been met with a lot less vitriol.

Now, you did say that the tileset was yours, yes, however most people would take the wording of that to mean that all graphical components were created by yourself, which just isn't fair to the original creators. In the future please be sure to be more specific about what is yours and what is not.

The arrangement is yours, the graphics are not.

Also, I'm a mod. It's my job to tell people not to do this shit so that they don't get eaten alive by the LockeZ's of the site and so that the proper creators of original assets don't get fucked by people claiming, however accidental it might be, their stuff.
LockeZ
Wait, he reported both my posts, or a second person also reported me?

Why can't I report my own posts?

I am gonna have to make an illegal alt account to report myself.
He reported BOTH of your posts.
LockeZ
author=Liberty
It's my job to tell people not to do this shit so that they don't get eaten alive by the LockeZ's of the site
You are mean. Denying me of delicious noobcake.

Wait, how many of me are there?
Chaos_Emperor13
look, ok i lied about being the police but i dont appreciate you all calling my tiles not created by me! Yes some of them arent created by me personally but most of them were and i worked for 3 days working on this tileset and its insulting to me as an artist to have someone insult me by looking at the minor details when they should look at the big picture! And I dont care if swearing is allowed. I'm extremely religious so id appreciate it if you wouldnt swear if you people actually have the respect for people who worship god.
LockeZ
...you realize you swore at Liberty first right? "Dick" is potty language. My ears are sensitive and you made me blush and turn red. I couldn't help myself after that and lost control in a frothing berserker rage. I'm sorry, my mom just sedated me, so I won't berserker rage on the forums any more today. Forgive me.
Chaos_Emperor13
no i didnt. liberty said dick first. and dick isnt a bad word cause its a nickname for a guy's penis. Anatomy 101.
Fuck isn't a bad word cause it is a nickname for sex. Biology 101.
1 - I'm Australian, it's part of my heritage and local custom to swear.
2 - I am also a Christian. Who swears. Because there's nothing in the Bible that says not to, and the 10 Commandments don't give a shit about that. Seriously, the Bible is full of swearing, or have you not read it?
3 - I didn't call you a dick, I said it was a dick move to take other's stuff. Which it is. Of course, if you believe you were taking others' stuff then I guess you'd assume I was calling you a dick.
4 - So remove the stuff that you didn't make or make a point to edit in a list differentiating them and add in a credit list for the graphics you used that weren't your own.
5 - Fuck is considered to be an acronym meaning either Fornication Under Consent of King or Found Under Carnal Knowledge. The historical truth (as far as we know) is that it is from a satirical poem, circa 1500 AD. fuccant in the translated Latin. It's an interesting word.
Pages: first 123 next last