NH97'S ARTS DUMP

Pages: first 12 next last
Hello there! im new here and i saw there many talented artist in here and thought that i want to show some of my art too! xD

Oh wow, I really like your colour use. Also, the portraits are really nice (though your poses are pretty cool too!). I especially love the girl in the shark hoody and the white-haired girl. ^.^
author=Liberty
Oh wow, I really like your colour use. Also, the portraits are really nice (though your poses are pretty cool too!). I especially love the girl in the shark hoody and the white-haired girl. ^.^

Thank you very much!!! I luv to use cheerful color and always avoid dark or gloomy color, cuz if i work with it, the painting just turn horrible xP
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Oh, that magic using sword wielding princess is wonderful. Barefoot and 3 feet tall and she can take on the world.
If I'm not mistaken, that's Aurora from Child of Light - a very nice RPG that was released this year~
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Thanks Liberty, off to check it out.
author=Liberty
If I'm not mistaken, that's Aurora from Child of Light - a very nice RPG that was released this year~

haha im just about to tell her that >.<
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
The colors in these are really vibrant! And that last pose is great :D
author=slashphoenix
The colors in these are really vibrant! And that last pose is great :D

Thank you very much!!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
This may have been the fastest a topic has ever gone from conception to a community spotlight. Not that it doesn't DESERVE a spotlight. Far from it!

Anyway, that is a sweet art style! I think that last one might be my favorite.
author=Red_Nova
This may have been the fastest a topic has ever gone from conception to a community spotlight.

Anyway, that is a sweet art style! I think that last one might be my favorite.

H-haha....seriously? *blush*
Thank you for the praise! I got that from many people "sweet art style" even though i try to make it cool XD
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Cool, sweet, awesome, sick, they're all interchangeable. ... I'm from a different era, it seems.

I really like how you got human anatomy down. That's my biggest struggle. Well, that and shading. And coloring. And everything else...

Anyway, can I ask how you learned to draw like this? Do/did you have an instructor? Or is all this learned on your free time?
author=Red_Nova
Cool, sweet, awesome, sick, they're all interchangeable. ... I'm from a different era, it seems.

I really like how you got human anatomy down. That's my biggest struggle. Well, that and shading. And coloring. And everything else...

Anyway, can I ask how you learned to draw like this? Do/did you have an instructor? Or is all this learned on your free time?

hmmm, honestly i don't has any instructor and i learned all of this by myself. As for me, my arts is HEAVILY influenced with anime/manga style (I AM a fan of manga/anime) maybe it beacause of that?
Red_Nova
So there IS hope for amateurs like me who enjoy drawing but aren't as good as they want to be. Yay!
author=Red_Nova
So there IS hope for amateurs like me who enjoy drawing but aren't as good as they want to be. Yay!

of course there is!!! just need to do a lot of practice! and some patience!
author=RonDChild
welcome :)
wow nice draw dud. !

Thanks for the welcome!! and thank you for the praise! xD
I'd so pay you to do my game art. Too bad I'm broke as fuck.

Otherwise, looks great! I love how you use your colors in your drawings, as well.
Aah, super pretty! The bubbly shading you do is super cool, I can see the makings of a really great style here!
Especially in this one:

It shows a lot of advanced coloring and details. I think you'll become even more awesome really quickly, I look forward to it!
author=VVBlastFuryVV
I'd so pay you to do my game art. Too bad I'm broke as fuck.

Otherwise, looks great! I love how you use your colors in your drawings, as well.

Thank you so much! Then ill be waiting when you're not broke xd

author=accha
Aah, super pretty! The bubbly shading you do is super cool, I can see the makings of a really great style here!
Especially in this one:

It shows a lot of advanced coloring and details. I think you'll become even more awesome really quickly, I look forward to it!

Thank you so much! yeah i hope ill progress much then right now!
Pages: first 12 next last