BAND ART GAME: REMASTERED COLLECTION

Pages: 1
so wayyyyy back Aznchipmunk made a fun game where you make up an album cover: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/5633/

I wanna do it again.

Follow the instructions to make your very own album!

1. Click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. No re-rolls! (unless you get an actual person or band. Then if you like you can reroll)

2. Click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last phrase or so of one of the quotes on the page (pick one!) is your album title.

3. Click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Choose one as your album cover! No refreshes allowed!

4. Use Photoshop or Paint.NET or similar to put it all together. Effects and whatnot are fine!

5. Click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
This is the title of your first single. (optional: Tell us what the song is about!)

6. Write a synopsis of the album.

Example.

Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak is a mid-90s gimmick band, best known for an unconventional and experimental style of alternative music. Their sophmore album, time to install a better one, was their most successful album, with it's single There Are No Wise Few reaching #17 on the Top 40 charts in 1993.

Have fun! Feel free to make multiple albums. dafont.com is a good place for free fonts.

Chmeľovec is a psychedelic death metal band from the Prešov Region of eastern Slovakia. Known for combining driving guitars distorted in drop D with the trippy sounds of the Theremin and Electric Sitar.

The third album since their start in 2002 has just been released, contained within is their explosive hit single Rollo Weeks, which had been released to underground success two months ago. The song's origins can be traced back to about a year's time when young british actor, Rollo Weeks, ate too many Kush Cupcakes, said to be the cause of Mr. Weeks devouring the face of a rabid fangirl.
"That shit was metal as fuck, maaaaaan." - Janov Demjata, lead vocals of Chmeľovec

Note: Mister Weeks was never formally charged.

Yanardag is a rising Progressive Rock/Electronica group from Sweden. The Egg of the Phoenix was their breakout album.

Leo Lerner is a britanic guitarrist who plays rock grunge with lyrics normally dedicated against the goverment, this album is dedicated to stereotypes in society and how they are evil to the world.

Blakemere Pond was his first single which cosisted in what some people argue, about his childhood and how he discover that everyone has a little evil guy inside their heads.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Lampropeltis getula nitida was the first single, about how everyone from scientist to child sees something different in everything they look at, using the kingsnake as an example, each chorus changing varying slightly, but ending with the line, "What does the kingsnake see in you?"

National Bank of Austria is an alternative band with subtle existentialist messages in their music. This album is about how we create the world we live in rather than accepting the world as it presents itself.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence

Synopsis forthcoming. Maybe.
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure

Football In Occupied Poland is a German rock band that focuses on themes such as oppression and rebellion, drawing from Germany's occupation of various European nations during WWII. They specialize in heavy anthems that sound right at home in crowded open-air venues.

Their first single, Stigmella Glutinosae, is an instrumental piece inspired by the lifespan and development of the moth by the same name. The moth larvae burrow down into a host leaf much like the German army burrowed into foreign towns, and two generations of the moth are born every year, which the band felt symbolized the two or three generations that have been born since the end of the war.
These are all awesome. MrChearlie, I would swear that that is a REAL album cover.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Kumar Mahadeva - Health food makes me sick. - Mid 2000's House//Retrofunk Album. While Kumar Mahadeva surged into popularity in the late 90's by the mid 2000s the popularity of the band began to wane as the tastes of the artist diverged from his fanbase. What started as deeply meaningful, powerful house beats slowly devolved into a Tarantinoesque reversal to almost ubiquitous older 70's music loops, like a mixed tape for another artist.

The Story of a Real Man is a pretentious indie band whose instruments are primarily composed of their mustaches and beards, which are rhythmically scraped and hit against microphones. Their breakthrough single, Medapitiya, received abundance of attention due to it's tribal beat and sound rather than their usual simplistic approach. When asked about their inspiration, they simply responded "Yeah it's about some village that you probably never heard of."

Interview with singer/songwriter Matt Clancy, December 2014:
There has been much controversy of late over Matt Clancy's latest album, A Drunken Man is Happier than a Sober One. The cover depicts his ex-wife Ellen DePaul with their young children - but it was snapped without their knowledge, by Clancy from a cluster of bushes. "Those thorns, man," he says with a shake of his head. "They hurt almost as much as the knife she put in my back. ...Almost."
He sits across from me, his left hand - wedding ring on finger - sliding through his greasy, unwashed hair. He looks dishevelled, exhausted, miserable - but some say his suffering is insignificant compared to that of DePaul's, who in March of 2013 successfully took out a restraining order against Clancy after she submitted footage of him lurking outside her apartment building for three consecutive days. When I ask him about this, he throws his head back and a hearty laugh erupts from his throat. With no actual spoken answer, however, I can only guess that this rather unsolicited burst of mirth is another symptom of his mental and emotional decay.
The name of his solo venture, Hwanggeum-Dong, came to him after a, "...Mad, crazy, drunken, angry adventure," through Korea in 2012 when he was visiting a friend from college, in which he, "...punched trees, bickered with strangers and ate more Dakjuk than I thought possible." He can't remember why he decided to take on the title, and all I can be certain of is that he was very drunk when he decided to do it. "All of the songs - all written while I was hammered. Inspiration hits me in the form of whiskey."
The music is bitterly self-deprecating while also relentlessly critical of DePaul. Heavy guitar, mournful vocals and scathing lyrics are Clancy's hallmarks, and fans won't be disappointed. For example, DeA Kids (drunken spelling intact to communicate fully his despair), features Clancy sullenly describing DePaul's faults to their children. "I want them to know. I want them to know what she's done to me," murmurs Clancy. He is suddenly much more animated: "She's a heartless bitch!"
I end the interview there, as he grows more restless by the second. He apologises and shakes my hand, his sweaty grip making me cringe. When I look into his eyes, though, I see the blackened soul of a man on the edge. Ellen DePaul, you have my prayers.

The Icelandic Dream is a five-member, English-language indie folk band from Iceland, formed in 2010. The band's 2011 debut album Too Few Human Beings, reached the No.1 position in Australia, Iceland, Ireland and the U.S. Rock and Alternative Charts, while peaking at No. 6 on the U.S. Billboard 200 album chart, No. 3 in the UK, and Top 20 of most European charts and Canada. Its lead single "Macrocarpaea Thamnoides" was an international success, due in no small part to its use in an iPhone 5 commercial in 2012. It reached the Top 10 in most music charts in Europe, including No. 1 in Ireland and Iceland, and No. 1 on U.S. Alternative Songs.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Single: Montamat -- written about the keyboardist's mother, who lives in Montamat, France.

Swedish New Age band trying to break into the U. S. market.
Pages: 1