RMN PLAYS

I begin to think that I will not get a thing this time around.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=kentona
This is worse! When I just go through the thread, I can just chronologically go through the thread! Reposting your links just means Ihave to double check that I am not double-rewarding.

... Oops. Sorry Kentona! I won't do that again!
phew! okay, the latest round of achievements have been sent out, including a couple rare M's.

I will be going with SINGLE LETTERS because my goodness.

What I will do, however, is if there are any rare letters left in my original pool of letters, I will raffle them off to the participants. So even if the contest ends and you haven't won, there's still hope of free games!
By the by, Red_Nova has an RMN!!!
author=Kylaila
By the by, Red_Nova has an RMN!!!
I JUST noticed that! cool.

E:
so does Legion/Max McGee!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Yeah! I do! Yaaay!

I'll be taking South Park: The Stick of Truth please. I'll PM you my Steam name.
This leads to an unexpected quandary, that I have to rule on now. Game requests for winners is first come first served.

So even though Max got his M first, Red_Nova claimed a game first, so he gets it.

I will update the rules.
Congrats you two! That's really awesome.
.. I feel unlucky.

On other news

Germish GO!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I see my "dice luck" continues to be awesome. W00T!

So even though Max got his M first, Red_Nova claimed a game first, so he gets it.

well I guess that's what I deserve for allowing my frail human body to sleep. (Oh Red nova no hard feelings I actually already own Stick of Truth.)

I have collected an RMN. That allows me to select a Tier 1 game, right?

And M is an instant win, right? The OP doesn't actually make it super clear what the instant wins are. It mentions an "Instant Win Tess" and that M and A are the rare letters.

Anyway um assuming I am correct that I qualify for a Tier 1 Prize, I think I would like to request Endless Space. Except I have no idea if my ancient computer can run it (I was able to run the original Sword of the Stars and X3: Terran Conflict in spite of the fact that my machine says flat out it does not have a graphics card at all and uses software rendering instead, but both of those are pretty damn old) so maybe I should cash it in for RPG Maker VX Ace instead. Gahhhh I don't know.

I'd better decide soon or risk getting fucked over though.

EDIT: Okay this website tells me I'm not gonna be able to run Endless Space unless I install a new graphics card. Fuckballs. So let me lock in that copy of RPG Maker VX Ace please. It appears that my steam name is...

EndTransmissionGames

If M is an instant win and I am not confused about that, I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream please. If I am just a confused old man babbling about a non-existent instant win than please ignore me.
There is an achievement called RMN PLAYS . TESS, that can get rolled. It looks like my avatar.

M is just a rare letter. I will flag RMAce for you!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Word. I mean, I totally had a not-illegal copy before obviously otherwise that would be like...unethical this one is clearly just like...for a friend.

Is 'Tess' the official name of the hexagonal thingy traditionally next to the words RMN?

EDIT: My review of Carpan is pending.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Review of Soul Sunder PENDING! No, I didn't finish it (sadly), but, I would still recommend giving it a try!

*collapses*
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=kentona
This is worse! When I just go through the thread, I can just chronologically go through the thread! Reposting your links just means I have to double check that I am not double-rewarding.

Ok then, I shan't. Here's another comment for you in the meantime...and another.

Thanks for my letters, now I just need to stop getting doubles :)

author=Max McGee
Is 'Tess' the official name of the hexagonal thingy traditionally next to the words RMN?

I'm intrigued by the nomenclature too, it's not a standard tesseract, or a representation of Tess of the d'Urbervilles, so how did Tess come by her name?
It is all explained. Tess will net you a tier 3 game. RMN can get tier 1 and below, PLAYS tier 2 and below.
A bulletpoint list of nitpicks and suggestions for The Vallenfell Chronicles.

Kylaila, I think the issue is more "why is it named Tess" rather than "what in the world is it used for?".
Jesus, people are accumulating a shitload of Achievements.
Are they going to stick after the event? It's going to turn the "Top 10 Achievers" list on it's head.