RMN PLAYS

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Basically, or at least comment on them, let the dev know what you think and let other players get a bit of insight.

Next up, Colonisation!
Childish

I just gotta wait now on Solitayre to approve my two reviews that I just submiited in and I can finally now bask in the glory of random letter achievement whore.

- ‘Bout time I did something.
nhubi
author=Addit
I can finally now bask in the glory of random letter achievement whore.
and damn proud of it.

Nature vs Nurture
Evil springs eternal
nhubi
Soli is back on the case

Dude!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I gotta say...I am surprised how little an influx in the playing of my games RMN Plays has resulted in with the sheer amount of games I see getting played by the community at large. Yellow Magic seems to be the only bloke whose wide net shotgunning has happened by chance to hit any of my games during this event. I'm not complaining, just observing with some surprise. I have a LOT of games but I guess the SHEER OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF GAMES available on RMN makes it less likely then I thought for this firestorm of frantic game playing to land comments or reviews on any of my many babies.

There are a lot of games on RMN. That's all I'm saying. Don't read anything else into this comment.

Anyway um...KENTONABONE--I reviewed a game about Space France. Or something.
Okay, I haven't done letters, but I did finally send out gift games to Link_2112 and Max McGee. Since Link_2112 took a Tier III game, I said that that consumed nhubi's PLAYS letters. That means that nhubi still has his RMN letters prize to give away. nhubi, who are you gifting a gift to?
nhubi
Seriously? Do you know how tempting it is to say Kentona. So tempting that I just did.

Ok, given I don't subscribe to favouritism, and also even if I did I still couldn't choose I entered all the names in this thread who have contributed to the contest into an array, took out those who have already won something, or at least have posted that they have, added a random command and hit the button.

and the winner is...*drum roll*...Unity.

Done. I'm not telling you if I get any more sets, this is too stressful.

Also Link, you better make at least one comment or review. I hadn't realised you hadn't until I went through the thread.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=Max McGee
I gotta say...I am surprised how little an influx in the playing of my games RMN Plays has resulted in with the sheer amount of games I see getting played by the community at large.

I would, but I think I have already done 2 let's try videos for you before this event started. I have spread more than enough love around for you :)
author=Max McGee
I gotta say...I am surprised how little an influx in the playing of my games RMN Plays has resulted in with the sheer amount of games I see getting played by the community at large. Yellow Magic seems to be the only bloke whose wide net shotgunning has happened by chance to hit any of my games during this event. I'm not complaining, just observing with some surprise. I have a LOT of games but I guess the SHEER OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF GAMES available on RMN makes it less likely then I thought for this firestorm of frantic game playing to land comments or reviews on any of my many babies.

Don't worry, I got you covered