SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Ok for the record that was probably the best page break ever and also the third one in a row
author=Liberty
Silent F is go! Ogge~

What is this? An underwater prison? It looks like it could be a Noble Quest side story... HMMM

Also using imgur? What a betrayal to the glorious RMN tools

@Freggo:
Three page snipes in a row? You have been visited by the lucky Page Fairy. Please post three screenshots to have good luck for a twelve minutes.
I use imgur for images that don't need to hang around forever. XD

This is part of Chii's Challenge, the game I made for RMN 10th Birthday (retromania). I'm adding more to it so this is a new level, with different walls. I meant to ask if the graphics work alright or if it's too busy, but I forgot. >.<;
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
@Libby: Looking nifty to me. GG! ^^

@Nil: While nifty as well, it is a bit hard to make things clear. I think it's the rain effect that's blending in with the tiles to much. Maybe you could try to lower the opacity of the effect a little.
@Liberty: Glad to see you're continuing working on it, I really enjoyed the Retromania version.

@Nil: My biggest complain is that it's really dark and noisy, makes it hard to see whats ground and whats obstacles.

It's a pretty simple map but it's the final map I made for the demo.
Lovely stuff as always, Momeka. I really like how the white color pops here in comparison to the darker shades/colors.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill

Roach helped me work out some kinks in mapping, and now I got this bad boy functioning.
ESBY
extreme disappointment

so mv huh?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
ESBY I have bad news. You are actually softlocked in that spot. Your game design career is over because you can never leave the desert and get back to your computer.
Here's a shot of R3P's battle system so far. Doesn't really show off the tactical elements we plan to add, but the graphics sure came together well.

Pixel Art here is by Caladium and the backdrop is by Fabio Fontes.

The foreground objects are too large for the sprites. And looking at it again, the thief's idle animation seems a little unnatural, I think. Time to do more pose-researching.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
^Well, that's awesome. Love the characters
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If the thief is supposed to be doing an M.C. Hammer dance then it's almost perfect.

If she's supposed to be in a battle pose then yeah, she should settle the hell down.

That pixel art is fucking amazing by the way, for both the characters and the background.
Her hands are drifting too far apart and inward. More specifically, the arms drifting is a bit too much. They'd be in a more stable position and wouldn't move far in idle so that she could react quickly either towards or away from herself (guard or attack), but if her arms had drifted outwards, that'd be more time spent to defend, and if they'd drifted inwards, that'd be more time spent when attacking, so you'd want to keep them in around the same position, with a slight bobbing.

Also the blade in her right hand is turned the wrong way. You want the curve facing towards you, not away, as you'd use the curve to block and slide a blade away from your body. Positioned like the right hand would send it deflecting inwards, towards your body. There's also the fact that her blades look like feathers due to the shading... but that's a different problem.

The knees/legs of all the characters are pretty odd as there's no show of foreshortening or even knee bending. They look like they're shrinking and growing constantly. ^.^;

Otherwise, I think it looks great. The animations could be sped up a tad, but yeah. Noice.
LockeZ
Oh yeah I didn't even notice that. Basic combat training 101 - point the blade of your weapon away from you.
Yeah, I actually think we might make enemy idle animations much simpler than this. I mean, nobody with a gun really bounces around like this, but they'd blink, and their weapon would probably falter just a bit now and then. A light touch may be the better way to go here. Not to speak for Caladium, but I am sure animating knees is tricky.
hi everyone! I haven't touched rpg maker in almost 3 years, until last week. Everything was going pretty swell until I reached this map, its supposed to be an adventurer's guild on a cliff. ( BIG IMAGE AHEAD !!)

...It's been a disaster. I'm not worried about the trees flowers etc. right now (and pls ignore that error at the bottom on the cliff I forgot about!) because I know I can work on them but this building just looks so off and I don't even know where to start with this! Any tips appreciated!
Lots of beautiful nostalgic images here.
author=Shadski
hi everyone! I haven't touched rpg maker in almost 3 years, until last week. Everything was going pretty swell until I reached this map, its supposed to be an adventurer's guild on a cliff. ( BIG IMAGE AHEAD !!)

*cut*

...It's been a disaster. I'm not worried about the trees flowers etc. right now (and pls ignore that error at the bottom on the cliff I forgot about!) because I know I can work on them but this building just looks so off and I don't even know where to start with this! Any tips appreciated!

I'm no mapping expert, but the main problem I see is that the heights of the cliffs and the various levels of the house don't seem to match up. Unfortunately I have no experience mapping with that particular tileset, so I have no tips for you there; you might just have to build a simpler house.