QUESTIONS ABOUT UPLOADING RESOURCES

Pages: 1
I was planning to upload some of my original pieces to the resources section but the problem is that I have no idea if I will be able to add more resources later on or edit the "body" to add more info about the newly composed pieces. I also don't know if I would be allowed to "Bump" it to notify others that I've added new stuff by submitting replies which contain the changes made (that may lead to triple or quadruple posts).
At least that's how I'm doing it in the German RPG Maker VX Ace forum but I'm not sure if I can do the same thing here.

I hope someone can help me out and clarify those things.
You can edit previously added pages, don't worry. If you click on 'Submissions' in the top bar it will take you to your submission page and from there you can edit whatever you've added before.

As for bumping... not really possible with the way the resource section is laid out, I'm afraid. You could make a topic in the Creative section to show off your newest stuff while still adding your finished resources to the resource section. In fact, a couple of songs per resource post would be fine and adding new posts afterwards with other songs is fine too - that is, maybe your first resource submission has 3-6 songs you already have on hand. Then wait a while, updating your forum post until you have another batch you can make another resource post for.

As to multiposts, you can edit in new content to your old posts in the forums. We do ask that in the case of resource threads you leave at least a few days before you bump a thread.

Anyway I hope that answered a few questions. If you have more don't be afraid to ask!
Thanks for the answers, Liberty!

I think I'll follow your advice and create a topic in the creative corner whenever I've added new pieces to my resources. I'll probably just stick to one topic in the submissions part of the forum though because all of the pieces are on my dropbox which makes it easier for me to add new stuff and see what I'm already offering to the community.

There's still one thing I don't get. You wrote that it's not possible to bump threads in the submission section but later on you're writing that it is possible to bump those if I wait a few days. Which is it? Maybe my English is just not good enough to understand what you mean ^^
Pages: 1