JOMARCENTER-MJM DEVELOPEMENT SHORT UPDATE

Pages: 1
Mostly I do random stuffs when working on my games, there is no schedule or system on which to work first. If I want to work something I want to work something. And this is the mostly a centralized place to give you update to any of my work or anything MISC. that isn't part of any project.

The reason why I make a separate short update than using the update section of my Games is because it short and also I can easily give out Daily development updates without ending up spamming the news section of this site.

But anyways Here is my first updates:

I try pixel art and just for one try this is what I made.
And some of them are going to be use for my own game. And some I will just going to release it for public use... And also Making pixel text is hard...

Can anyone post their opinion on this.

Note: if this is posted in a wrong forums can you just transfer it to a appropriate forum I am very confuse where to put this one.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I think your game page is where you post stuff about your game.

But that's irrelevant, the more important question is when is Future Helper out?
author=Trihan
I think your game page is where you post stuff about your game.

But that's irrelevant, the more important question is when is Future Helper out?

Well Is it MISC and does not reflect all of my games and random stuffs I just giving updates for all of my games and resources I am working on for other games like Town of illustive which some will be use in other games.
And I will going to release Controller 1 (Regular Controller) and Controller 2 (Wiimote style controller) TO the public if I am not lazy to do it.

Currently the game currently development is going good. and I may release a demo/Preview version before august. And since for few month I won't have school due to summer vacation (Plus I am graduating High-school) I have a lot of time to work on the Seven Tower and probably A Planned Squeal. Check for update from time to time In the game page or Jomarcenter games official Wordpress site.
For the seven Tower game. (Future helper I)
I already have thatbennyguy working on Proofreading now Once I finished off with my side of the development for the preview version.

And also I am open for Beta testing. If you like to join in just sent me a PM.
Pages: 1