HELLO WORLD

Pages: 1
greetings every one.I'm fulfilling a life long dream of actually making games instead of just playing them.I tried unity out and while I do think It is a good tool i just wanted to play the freakin game.So i bought RPG maker 2003.

My top 3 favorite games are as follows:Fallout3,Bioshock,Dead Rising.

So yeah i hope to make some friends on the site and make and play awesome games
- Love&Peace
hat's off to you if you remember that's a Trigun reference.
Hello Caninemm,
I am also new to this site, maybe we can learn and prosper together?
That sounds like a plan.Your profile pic is reaally creeping me out so i think you should make a horror game lol.
I hope I can do the artwork for it, I am still downloading rpgmaker right now lol
Hey there, welcome Cani (can I call you Cani? I'ma call you Cani. ;p Sorry, I have to give nicks when a name is over 5 letters. It's a rule. XD )

Anywho, welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn a lot about game engines and game development. We've a lot of tutorials, articles and games here so there's something for everyone!

Here's a link to the rules and basic site information, since we're a little different in set-up than other RM forums: http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/17599/
Hopefully there's some info in there that'll be useful. Just enjoy yourself and feel free to poke around a bit or post as you will. Looking forward to seeing you around!
Thanks Liberty! I like that name.Cani sounds cool!
Canine Megaman! Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay. 2k3 is one of the most accessible engines ever.
Pages: 1