[WRITER] NEED A WRITER FOR YO GAMES? I'M FREE!

Pages: 1
Hi there, my name is Alex, frequent lurker of the RMN community. I've been more or less in the RPG Maker community for 13 years altogether, but I haven't gotten any projects done. I'm largely developing on Unity or I've moved on to other forms of writing, but I really want to get my feet wet with some serious RPG projects.

I am willing to offer my services as Writer for an RPG, free of charge. I am largely doing this for resume building purposes, so you can expect a certain degree of professionalism from me. I haven't formally written a video game before (largely wrote scenes as I went directly into RPG Maker), but I will do my best! I would prefer to join a project with an established storyline already that just needs some writin' to be done, but I can also write a story from scratch if you'd like.

Please reply to this post, PM me, or email me at alexkinielsen@gmail.com

Sample Works:

Screenplay I've been writing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ho6heyGvKUQmJEY1p1bFpzREk/view?usp=sharing

Prose Work I've done in the past: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TvrKoDRjv1YMNlCiQ1K2dyKvSsXhWSvLWPYAOYDzbl4/edit?usp=sharing
Hi there Alex,

I am not sure if my project is your type of thing, but I am hoping to start working on a musical instrument based rpg and was wondering if you were at all interested in helping me out! even if it was just some pointers or some prompts that could help jump start a good story!

in truth, this isn't going to be a super serious rpg. I am going to be taking my time, but i guess i would say that it will probably be more humor/parody/silly than a a super serious and dark story line!

let me know if that interests you in any way, shape or form!

Thanks,
Austin
It does, but I've unfortunately already begun work on something else as a result of this topic. If my schedule lets up in the future, I would consider it, but for the time being, I'm a bit too busy.

Best of luck though, it sounds pretty cool!
Hey no worries :) I appreciate the fact you would be willing anyways!

let me know if you do get some free time!

best of luck on your other project!
Pages: 1