SO JELLY! REVIEW EVENT (WEEK 5 CHOKECHERRY)

All right – another summer, food themed review event! Yaaaay!!!

Oh, I’m definitely entering. And this time, I’m going to get ALL the achievements.
I'm lost about this event. Kindly someone explains to me? English is not my mother lang. CM.
It’s easy! All you have to do is review a game on the site by finding and playing one that you would like to review that has at least a working download and click on the "Add Review" link once you’re ready to finally submit your review. Once it’s been accepted and approved, you’ll not only earn an achievement badge for that particular week that you submitted your review on, but you’ll also have a chance to win a game via Steam from the prize pool. The more reviews that you manage to submit, the better your overall odds will be at winning a prize for that particular week.
It is an event over the course of a couple of weeks.
You write reviews, you then get

1. ONE achievment for the week you wrote the review in.
This week will be the first one, for the first achievment, apple gel

2. A chance to win the game lottery! A raffle/tombola to be precise. You get an extra chance for ANY amount of reviews.
The more you review, the more likely you get games.

As an extra, if you wrote reviews in three different weeks or more (3 different achievments), you get an additional achievment called "so jelly!"
Achievments are displayed on your profile, are a badge of honor, and gain you a little bit of sweet sweet Makerscore

Edit: Addit. You beat me to it ;)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
To make it simple, Cmgameths:
1. Write reviews

It's frustrating to know, that I can't get all the achievos.
author=Ilan14
Getting that copy of the Luna Engine would be nice... XD

How do I friend you, kentona?

go to steam and look for kentonagbone, and/or go to the RMN steamgroup and find me there and friend me.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Well given the rash of reviews that just appeared looks like people are getting into the swing. Yay!
author=kentona
author=Ilan14

go to steam and look for kentonagbone, and/or go to the RMN steamgroup and find me there and friend me.

Here says I can't add you as friend, it's throwing me errors every time I do. At one point, it said that your list of friends is full.

And it also closes automatically my session after a while! WTF!? O.O
author=Ilan14
author=kentona
author=Ilan14

Here says I can't add you as friend, it's throwing me errors every time I do. At one point, it said that your list of friends is full.

Both you and ExtremeDevelopment were having major issues friending me, and I have no idea why. I also have difficulty searching for anyone, even if I know their exact username, it always tells me "No search results found".

I have had success navigating to a person's steam profile and clicking on their "Add As Friend" button, though. Do you have a link to your profile?
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

author=kentona
I want to give away prizes dammit.

It's my personal mission to score as many games from you as possible.

Won so far:
Castle Crashers (Traded for Inquisitor)
Endless Legend (Played)
Tomb Raider GOTY (Traded for Banner Saga)
author=kentona
author=Ilan14
author=kentona
author=Ilan14

Both you and ExtremeDevelopment were having major issues friending me, and I have no idea why. I also have difficulty searching for anyone, even if I know their exact username, it always tells me "No search results found".

I have had success navigating to a person's steam profile and clicking on their "Add As Friend" button, though. Do you have a link to your profile?

Here it is.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
One down. 4 more to go.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
2 down. Didn't think I'd do it, but I did. Pretty short reviews, though. I'm feeling a weird kind of way.
kentona, I think I found out the reason of the error. I can't send a friend request (among other things) because I didn't spent 5 dollars on Steam... :(

So you will have to invite me, it seems.
So many reviews! Just great to see the jelly love
author=kory_toombs
author=kentona
I want to give away prizes dammit.

It's my personal mission to score as many games from you as possible.

Won so far:
Castle Crashers (Traded for Inquisitor)
Endless Legend (Played)
Tomb Raider GOTY (Traded for Banner Saga)

attaboy! That's what I want to hear!

author=Ilan14
kentona, I think I found out the reason of the error. I can't send a friend request (among other things) because I didn't spent 5 dollars on Steam... :(

Invite sent.
Excellent, it worked! And I'm also friend of Kylaila, so now I have TWO friends on Steam!

WHOOOO-HOOO! XD

P.S.: Now, the only thing left to do is to ACTUALLY review a game. :P
careful with your newfound popularity
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
author=Ilan14

I remember not being able to do everything on steam at one point.
But here are some things that can help:

You need to install Steam
Activate Steam Guard
If you get a game add it to your library, instead of Gifts, and play it at least once.
(I think this counts towards spending that money, maybe?)
The longer your a member also seems to help.