[RMVX ACE] [IGMC] [UNPAID] PROJECT - ANOTHER WORLD RECRUITMENT

Pages: 1
Project: Another world (IGMC entry)
Introduction:
Hello this is MJM main developer for the Future helper, Town of illustive series.
And I need some help for this project to be successful especially for the project.
I already have the game planned out,base story written and now setting up the base systems and logo designs for the game. I am specializing in story writing, Mapping.the project will be made using RPG maker vx ace, Character will be done using game character hub, and also other tools and script that will be added during the development process.

Game Summary:
The story will take place in another universe (not in the future helper or the town of illustive universe). You will play as a 17 yrs old male named Andrian (not final name) who lost her mother when she died of cancer, and his sister went missing, Until he discovered that he is not in the correct world and he bee transported to a new world where he fell that he belong to that world.

(to avoid spoiler I kept the summary at minimal)

The game will be release first as a preview version (like the seven tower) and will only reached until chapter 1 or 2.(depending on what we can achieve before the deadline)

Team member I need:

Proofreader - Because thatbennyguy/cashmerecat the person who usually work on proofreading my project isn't available (he wanted to but he can't for reasons will be left private) for the contest I need another proofreader for this project. (this is a high priority job, I really needed to have someone to do the proofreader works)

Music - Well I will be needed custom music for the game to make it unique.

Character design (bust)- I also need character artwork (this is low priority and mostly it just to make the game more unique)

Beta tester - Well who will going to test out the game for bugs that the developer may not find. All beta tester will received a free copy

Communication will be done via the following:
Beta tester will be contact via the private steam group, private reddit subreddit, via e-mail, social media, and such.
Development team can be be contacted via Private messaging, Steam, Skype (no video/voice chatting), e-mail.

Compensation:
I have no money budget for this project (even the future helper: Seven tower and Town of illustive have no developement budget also) and I cannot promise any money or something for working on this game but I can provide a free copy of future commercial project.

This is just a project for fun but just in case if this project will win in any way the cash prize will be split based on the service done (still deciding if this is a good way to split or planning to split in a different way). (unless if it ok for you to not received the money).(beta tester are excepted in the split cash prize but will be received free multi-platform commercial copy of future games and also this game)

Selected Beta tester for this project can also join in the other two beta testing project (The seven Tower and a secret commercial project {All tester will received a free copy of the game as a thank you for supporting}) for free.

In case if this project goes commercial as the development continued you will still be credited and you will also received a free full version copy of the game.

If you have any question fell free to ask here.
-MJM

Edit1: put up note about prize splitting for beta tester.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I will test the game or read through anything. You can PM me stuff on RMN, which would be more convenient than e-mail.

I have a steam account if you want to go that route called korytoombs

If you want I can do video recordings of my play tests and send you MP 4 files.

author=kory_toombs
I will test the game or read through anything. You can PM me stuff on RMN, which would be more convenient than e-mail.

I have a steam account if you want to go that route called korytoombs

If you want I can do video recordings of my play tests and send you MP 4 files.

Thank you very much a PM about contacting info have been sent out.

author=Ratty524
Something that stood out to me right off the bat is that you might want to consider another title for your game.
But I guess whatever...

Yeah I found out about it after we come up with a name but "Another world" is a common name and have not decided to change the name.
Sounds like an interesting project.
I can do the character art, here's my Portfolio

If you're interested, PM me to discuss details.
Pages: 1