TAKING LEAVE

Pages: 1
I've been very inactive of late, as some of you will have noticed. Between working full-time and having a general lack of enthusiasm for anything RM-related, I've decided to take a bit of break and practice some other hobbies in the meantime to get out of my extremely jaded mentality. I like to call it the 'September Slump' because I experienced a similar thing last year ( a feeling of general uselessness at what I do as well as a 'destructive-mode' mindset ). Also, the Jam was a fiasco on my part, so that's partially why I'm leaving as well.

So maybe taking a break from this hobby will prime me for being more efficient, enthusiastic and eager to finish a game. I may not equal my record of finishing 3 games in one year anytime soon, but I do hope to finish my magnum opus within a year. Or two. Or ten.

Unlike when leaving RMW, I will be back.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Take this time to meditate and clear your mind. That always does wonders for me.
unity
You're magical to me.
I hope you feel better, Luchi! We'll be waiting with open arms for your return! ^_^
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Take care, Luchino!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Alright Luchino, have fun.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Take 'er easy! See ya later :D
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Take care of yourself, alright? We'll be waiting for when you come back.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
You'd better be back! Addit and I will hunt you down if you just disappear, so be warned.

See you when you get back, my dear.
leaving never works (trust me on this)
Noooo.. I need to see Tristian finished. ;_____;

Take care friend, I hope to see you back relatively soon~! I've always had a lot of respect for your work.

plus we need to work together on the next Jam xD
welp! Make sure to come back before the misaos so you can grab the spotlight! >:^D
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Luchino
Unlike when leaving RMW, I will be back.

Oh dear!

Come back soon!
What’s going on, lately? First Pizza decides to duck out, then BizarreMonkey and now Luchino, my favorite of the bunch! (No offence, you guys.)

Well - you better come back. Because if you don’t, we’ll be deploying search and rescue squads to come and find you and drag your ass back here, regardless. There is no escape from RMN’s search and rescue squad…

(Okay, it’s mainly just a stray dog that we found wandering outside, a mouse and one of those foam noodles that you buy at Canadian Tire for your pool for the kids. Okay – sue us! We’re not really good at this stuff and you know it.)

Either way, enjoy your mini-break away from us. The chair will always be ready for you to return… :)
She'll be back, right guys? Guys?
I hope you come back refreshed~ We'll be waiting!
Pages: 1