[RM2K3] WEIRD COLOUR IN DAMAGE POPUPS

Pages: 1
I made a few different system sets that the player can choose from to change the background colour of dialogue boxes and menus, but whenever one of these alternate skins is selected, the colour from damage number popups is all weird and stuff. This only happens on popups made by monsters, those from the player are just fine.

Picture on the left is when using the regular system set, the one on the right is when one of the alternate sets is active:

Is there any way to fix this?
Very likely, the number colours on the actual system set has been messed with. Paste your system set here and we'll see about fixing it.
Here are the 5 sets, with the blue one as the default and showing up correctly. The sixth set, in the bottom right corner, is the default set with the places I recoloured marked with a red border.
Ah I remember, I think this was a 2k3 bug which failed to reload the palette for this specific popup when the system set was changed...
Does a patch that fixes this exist, or would it be easy to make one? It's not a big deal as it doesn't break the game in any way, but it would be cool if the numbers would show up normally.

edit: Oh, I only just noticed that it fixes itself after restarting the game after a system set change.
Pages: 1