[MUSIC & SOUND EFFECTS] COMPOSER WANTED

Pages: 1
Hello fellow Toaster fans,

I decided to let go the current composer as we couldn't see eye-to-eye about the music of the game.

This means that I'm currently looking for a new one.

What I need:

-Title screen song; 1 minute
-Toilet Tank Stage: 1:30 (max)
-Stage Select Screen: 15-20 seconds
-Game Over jingle: 5 seconds
-Sound Effects: I need about 20 sound effects. It's also something I would want you to do for the full game as well. This is why I added 5$ an hour for the minute of music.

I want something along the lines of Mega Man, Castlevania or Ninja Gaiden for the nes. In other words, something you could imagine being in one of those games.

I'm not looking for anything experimental or pushing the boundaries. Something catchy and classic is all I need.

This is one of those post-KS paid kind of deal, so if you want to be paid right now, that's not an option. The philosophy of the project is simple: if we earn a revenue, we all get something, if we don't, no one does.

Regarding the actual money and other benefits, I'll discuss those in private with whoever is interested.

I'm looking for someone who's an adult, no children please. This is for legal reasons (work related) and to have someone who's mature and reliable.

I'm looking for someone who's reliable and can stay in touch with me throughout the creation process. You also need to be legit, no stealing from other people, I want something clean.

The project is already well underway (close to a year now) so this isn't some embryonic pipe-dream which'll never happen.

Thank you for reading and feel free to contact me if you have questions, I don't bite (hard).

TT
Hello guys!

I'm getting a lot of emails about this, just to clarify:

Every applicant must compose a 30 seconds demo. This is to make sure that you can capture the Mega Man spirit in your songs before going any further.

If you want to apply, make sure to send me the demo in question.

More information about my game can be found here:
Click here!

I'll have the players listen to the song and we'll decide who to pick together.

You have until next Sunday (October 18th 2015) to send me your demo.

Pages: 1