A PROPER INTRODUCTION

Pages: 1
Alright, so some people may have spotted me snooping around and posting small screenshots of projects I'm working on (or abandoned), and I feel as if now is the right time to properly introduce myself.
(I've introduced myself before, about 4 years ago. Seeing as I haven't really done anything interesting in the past 4 years, I'm here to actually speak my thoughts.)

My name is Jano (you can call me Sky), I am currently Dutch and 16 years old with 6 years of experience in map making (or 2/3 years experience, due to huge inactivity on RPGmaker) and RPGmaker in general.
With the new RPG maker MV around, I felt as if it was the right time to stop lazying around and do stuff. Whether I'll be active or not, I do not know.

I do know that I look forward to posting my interests and that sort of stuff around the forums.
(And shamelessly boost my projects and map making ego in the screenshot thread)

(Give me a few weeks time and I won't be much proper anymore. Just a quick heads up)
*flies away*
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Welcome to RMN, I can't think of a proper response.
I feel all the time that it is the right time to stop lazying around and do stuff. But I still don't actually do stuff.

Welcome to RMN! May your successes surpass my own!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Welcome to RMN! Contribute more than Kentona and I!
author=Deckiller
Welcome to RMN! Contribute more than Kentona and I!

Give me 5 to 10 years of proper inspiration and life long supply on caffeïne and I will hold on to that one.
Pages: 1