NEW HERE..LIST ME MOST FU$%D UP AND SURREAL GAMES?

Pages: first prev 12 last
The Here and Now of Yesterday by Liberty. Just played it and it's pretty ****** up. Also for a mainstream release Soma isn't too bad.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
Leo & Leah starts off seemingly innocent and bright, but gets pretty weird and dark as it progresses. you'd never expect it from the premise

author=Solitayre
author=kentona
they got butthurt and left RMN when the game wasn't featured, remember?
I thought they jumped ship when Magi/Strangeluv got banned?

man i'm just casually browsing and see these weird misinformation comments that make no sense :(
author=Ciel
Leo & Leahstarts off seemingly innocent and bright, but gets pretty weird and dark as it progresses. you'd never expect it from the premise

author=Solitayre
author=kentona
they got butthurt and left RMN when the game wasn't featured, remember?
I thought they jumped ship when Magi/Strangeluv got banned?

man i'm just casually browsing and see these weird misinformation comments that make no sense :(

Probably because you weren't privy to the private conversations I had with them about it regarding my plans to feature it that October and being told "you had your chance" regarding its removal from RMN
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=Sated
Like I said, I don't have a good knack for remembering drama and I don't really care. It'd be cool if someone could post an active link to Eyes Without A Face, assuming one exists, but if it doesn't then so be it.

I don't know if there's an active link anywhere but technically it's still on RMN. The profile is hidden but the downoad is still there, so the game isn't lost forever or anything.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Fresh off the press:

Virtual Grappi!
Both of my games have surreal, messed up, mind screw and all around strange elements. But I also like to layer things in, so there is no guarantee you will notice what I'm up to.
While I always make it possible to figure out what a game is really about, I feel no need to make it easy on you.
Excepting the times when I'm not actually up to anything, but I also don't feel a need to reveal when I'm being obvious.
Pages: first prev 12 last