[RMVX ACE] "F" SYMBOL ON EQUIP SCREEN. WHY?

Pages: 1
I set up yanfly party and equip engine scripts, and estriole's rune equip slot scripts and noticed later on that an 'f' symbol similar to the facebook symbol appears next to all the stats and runes. I tried removing the scripts one-by-one to see if they had been responsible but it still appears. Why is this? How can I get rid of it?

I'm also taking the issue up with "Fontstruct" that I used to make the Suikoden II font for the game. That could also be the cause.
It could be either the iconset or it may be your font. If it's font Im not sure how you'd fix it beside using a new font.
The font you're using doesn't have the proper character. Not sure how to fix it- look for a way to remove the script lines pertaining to drawing it on the screen?
Look at the Custom Font Junk Symbol Fix heading in this thread.
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1131-rgss3-unofficial-bugfix-snippets/

and
Game_System, line 38. Change it to this too.

def japanese?
return false
end
I tried inserting the script below Main as Lone Wolf suggests, but the junky glyphs remain. Even the naming screen shows a whole box of 'f's when you click "page". I tried putting at the bottom, and at the top. Can't seem to get this one to work for me. Am I using it wrong?

I made a Suikoden II font in a program called Fontstruct, and there seems to be no way to eliminate the character from that end.
Pages: 1