TITLE SCREEN

Pages: 1
Can Anybody Make Me A Title Screen Called (Dragon Cult) With a Black Dragon on it And
A Man On It With a Red Robe One Him And a Night Sky
And Lit Candles With The Title On Top Thanks.
(Or a Dragon With a Castle Behind It)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
sure man

disclaimer i am super druink

i tried

since you didnt tell me what maker ur usin i made a rpg maker 2003 title screen i hoep u like it
Sorry That is Not The One I am a guy after all Can Someone Make Me a A title Screen
With A dragon On It but not a happy dragon and with the name Dragon Cult on it please that's it thanks
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Mirak you win all the things.

@redwall: You need to be more specific. What kind of tone are you going for? Dark? Light-hearted? etc?

What engine are you using? Because that would influence the way the title looks as well. Think it through.
Mirak's is better than mine. But here is something without candles:

image hosting websites
Wow Thanks Djbeardo I like this Title Screen I will use this one
I like you re to Mirak but I will use Djbeardo
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
mirak you are a god among men
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Mirak
sure man

disclaimer i am super druink

i tried

since you didnt tell me what maker ur usin i made a rpg maker 2003 title screen i hoep u like it

Bwahahahaha!

If I had anything in my mouth when I saw this, it'd be all over my desk right now.
They think Mirak's image is pretty funny, which it kinda is. Don't worry about it~
I'd play a game with Mirak's title screen lol as long as the rest of the game keeps up that quality of graphics :)

Edit:
author=redwall10
Uh I do not Get It.....

Hopefully you don't take offense, it's perfectly fine if you want to use a more naturalistic dragon. The reason why people like Mirak's title screen is because it's not expected and more unique. Dragon's are usually taken seriously in RPGs so this unserious take on it is charming.
Pages: 1