RMN ON PLUG.DJ - PLAY AND SHARE YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC WITH RMNERS!

Pages: 1
Since we have RMNers have a knack for gathering in random corners of the internet to do our thing, I figured proposing an RMN room on plug.dj would be a neat idea.

But UPRC, what is plug.dj?
A music sharing website of sorts that lets you take turns playing music with other users. There are different rooms (called communities) where users can gather to load up their playlists (which are Soundcloud/YouTube songs and videos) and queue as DJs to share whatever they think others might enjoy!

This video quickly tells you what plug.dj is.

What can we customize?
Your playlists (obviously), all of which can hold up to 200 songs each. You can also set your badge (basically your chat avatar) and your avatar (the virtual representation of you, which DJs at the turntable when you're up and also dances when you upvote a song).

If anyone wants to try it out, I went ahead and set up an RMN room for the sake of convenience. I can totally help out anyone with any questions relating to how plug.dj works since I've used it for a little while now.

So if you guys think live sharing music of music while chatting with your fellow RMNers sounds neato: https://plug.dj/rmn
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
JOIN US were lonely
Do as Frogge says. Look, there's already something happening!

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, hey. It's Ghost Rule, that's a good song.
author=oddRABBIT
Oh, hey. It's Ghost Rule, that's a good song.

Frogge has promised to play many anime songs. I'm just putting on random stuff for the time being.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
I will be there... once I get my internet back and create a game about it.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I'll go after school, it sounds fun!!
yay! I'll spam you with brazilian music, japanese electropop & motoi sakuraba!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=JosephSeraph
yay! I'll spam you with brazilian music, japanese electropop & motoi sakuraba!

I'm making a playlist of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. You now have a reason to be there.
Glad to know people have been in the room! I'll set up more people with permissions as I see folks drift in when I'm on (right now only Frogge has any "special" permissions because he's a cool repeat visitor and all).
Pages: 1