THE INFLUENCE IS TOO STRONG! (ILLY LP'S DARKEST DUNGEON)

Pages: 1
Well I finally watched a tiny bit of Darkest Dungeon, a game I've had in my library for a while now - I can't wait any longer! So I decided I would start a new thread and invite people interested in being party members as I venture through the game much like how Liberty is doing! If you haven't seen Libby's streams of the game, I recommend checking them out - her original thread can be found HERE;

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21018/

I haven't opened this game yet, and I only watched one of Libby's streams for a few minutes to keep that unknown factor so you all can witness me make all the same blunders Libby did on her first runs~

For those of you that want to party up, just check out the classes on Libby's page in the link above and post here with which one you'd like to play as!

-Current Crew-
UPRC (Crusader)
Happy (Plaguedoctor)
Oshun (Crusader)
Kloe (Grave Robber)
Paine (Hellion)
Fifi (Man-at-Arms)
Lonerli (Crusader)
Rush (Highwayman)
Blueperiod (Vestal)
Ashe (Leper)

-Pending Crew-
Gourd_Clae (Abomination)

-They Will Be Remembered-
Frogge (Bounty Hunter)
Ratty (Antiquarian)
Psy (Abomination)
Capage (Hellion)
Bart (Occultist)
Crispy (Vestal)
Pandamonia (Grave Robber)
Illy (Crusader)
Liberty (Arbalest)
Pentagon (Occultist)
Mawk (Leper)

For those interested in seeing these videos, the playlist is right here~

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Capage-Hellion
I need more bodies and I'm tired of keeping them as Randy, so I'm gonna use some of my other non-RMN related frands to fill gaps.
Last video was pretty devastating. I might take a break til I get some more people to sign up here.
Take meee as an abomination! :D I'm curious to see how bad the run was XD I'll take a look later!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Am I dead already? Am i even in? I don't have internet to watch videos right now.
Its video #36 if you're wanting to know~

Edit - Yeah Cap, you died in the wipe that took out Psy XD
Pages: 1