[RMXP] NEED HELP EDITING A HUNGER/THIRST SCRIPT

Pages: 1
Ok so I am using a Hunger/ Thirst Script from ForeverZer0. Here is the link: Script

But I want it to be only for one character. Can someone point me in a direction?

Also, It seems i am having problems alittle from food items. I setted all of them up but it doesn't want to restore the Hunger/Thirst.
I've been looking over the script for a bit, and I'm no programming expert, but I see that it has a system to define each actor_id.

What you would need to do is tell it to keep that variable always to equal the actor_id of your character without changing or processing it to the other ID's so it only affects your one.

I was trying to figure out how that would happen but I can't quite seem to nail it down. I wasn't able to find a place where it altered the variable of the actor_id, though I'm not familiar with the programming language, it should still be pretty apparent.
author=V3xatious
I've been looking over the script for a bit, and I'm no programming expert, but I see that it has a system to define each actor_id.

What you would need to do is tell it to keep that variable always to equal the actor_id of your character without changing or processing it to the other ID's so it only affects your one.

I was trying to figure out how that would happen but I can't quite seem to nail it down. I wasn't able to find a place where it altered the variable of the actor_id, though I'm not familiar with the programming language, it should still be pretty apparent.

I also though so but I am not so sure how I so go about it. The script isnt really easy to follow.
Pages: 1