TABI NO TOMOYO. GREETINGS AND COOKIES.

Pages: 1
Hello, my name is Wulfee and I joined to start a small project. I wish to get along with as many people as possible, for I lack skills other than writing stories and day dreaming. I grew up playing games like Chrono Trigger, so much of my inspiration comes from there. It's great to meet you all and hopefully we can be friends and even partners.

Tabi No Tomoyo, Friend Of Time, is my current project. It takes place in the world of Naolia where it's inhabitants are gifted with Mjorge, or Mjor, at birth. The game starts with the protagonist who was adopted and raised by his father, a local smith. After joining a guild and becoming a 'Master Lost Pet Finder,' he's now set on bigger games. As he travels, he will encounter various friends and companions, all whom has their own reasons for traveling. The main chara is named Kanaro Wishtel, Aro for short.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, here is your free cookie :)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Tasty, tasty, cookies...

Er, I mean, welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
omnomnomnomnom

Welcome to RMN! Good luck on your project and can't wait to see it!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hi! It's great to meet you!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Hi and welcome! Hopefully you can make amazing gams!

And thanks for the cookie! :3
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Welcome to the forum, i hope you are as active in this community as you'll be in game making. Or if you're a slow dev, then disregard the preceding and post lots.
Thanks everyone, Naolia Velsie Jealle. I'll definitely be active in the forums as I'm looking for a team to help with my project. As for the game, I'm trying my best to get something finished so I can post it on here. Hopefully it'll attract some interested people.
I love Chrono Trigger. One of my alltime faves.

Welcome to RMN!
Pages: 1