Is this a good idea to you? - Results

Yes
54%
No
36%
Not Sure
9%

Pages: first 1234 next last
I know this is going to sound funny, but we should totally do this. We should hold an election for President and Vice President of RMN. Is this a fun idea?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
YUS!! I can use my poster again, I thought I'd only ever use it once, was gonna clear it out of my locker but I can use it again!! YAY!!! Also Kenton makes a great candidate because he's very father.

And um... Idk for vice, there are too many greats.

#VoteLibbuforBanana
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@Kloe: The A is for ANDERSON ADMINISTRATOR.

*Edit: Though, the "Make America Great Britain again!" tag-line that he once used was pretty funny.
author=Kloe
YUS!! I can use my poster again, I thought I'd only ever use it once, was gonna clear it out of my locker but I can use it again!! YAY!!! Also Kenton makes a great candidate because he's very father.

And um... Idk for vice, there are too many greats.

#VoteLibbuforBanana

Hahaha
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Marrend
@Kloe: The A is for ANDERSON ADMINISTRATOR.

Yup! For Administrator and for Anarchy and for Anderson and for AND and also for ALSO.

But yes, I think even just a mock RMN election would be fun, I'd be happy to make some silly posters after I got all the events done, McBacon, Super Mario, Resjam, Kindness Day stuff ect ect
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
me

i've literally been here longer than all of you
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I found a picture of Kenton Americason. I must admit, I prefer the Canadian.

Also

#Libertyisourprincess
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I thought the A was for "Canada, eh?"
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I hereby announce my candidacy for presidency of RMN.

When the internet sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. they're sending spammers and trolls. And some, I assume, are good people.

My first act as President of RMN will be to build a great firewall across the border of RMN. And the trolls will pay for it.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
we live in a dictatorship
Solitayre
Goofy kentona and low energy Liberty don't know how to make RMN great.

I will make RMN GREAT AGAIN!
Solitayre
The first thing we're going to do is find all the spammers, all the trolls, find them and ban them all. I will build a great moderation force to make sure we ban them all.

They have to go, folks, they have to go.
Solitayre
I have written hundreds of reviews folks, hundreds. And I've made many many games. The best games. They get the best reviews. i work with the best people. I've had tremendous success.
Mr. Soli can you please tell the press why your real estate business is 80 million Makerscore in debt
ESBY
extreme disappointment
^ look at this nerd
you guys don't want a nerd for a president do you?
solitayre is a nerd
Solitayre
author=SgtMettool
Mr. Soli can you please tell the press why your real estate business is 80 million Makerscore in debt

I don't know what you're talking about, I've never heard that, you're telling me about it for the first time and I don't think it's true at all, frankly. I'm worth millions and millions of makerscore, believe me. I cannot issue my makerscore returns as they are under audit. But you can take it to the bank.
He says he makes the best games when clearly (insert voter here)'s games are the best! I think this is asking for trouble.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'm here with a picture of the real Solitayre. His name is Donkey Trump.
author=Solitayre
Goofy kentona and low energy Liberty don't know how to make RMN great.

I will make RMN GREAT AGAIN!

Oh my god, I laughed so hard. Donald Trump references never get old.
author=Solitayre
author=SgtMettool
I don't know what you're talking about, I've never heard that, you're telling me about it for the first time and I don't think it's true at all, frankly. I'm worth millions and millions of makerscore, believe me. I cannot issue my makerscore returns as they are under audit. But you can take it to the bank.

Do you have a really attractive and significantly more competent daughter?
Pages: first 1234 next last