OPERATION KENTONFALL (KENTONA STEPS DOWN)

author=Sooz
Kentonfallen from grace

EDIT: God what a terrible snype, I apologise to everyone.
Kentonus Has Fallen

Edit: wow terrible snipes two times in a row for bad wordplay
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
he's a skelly now
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=kentona
author=SnowOwl
Because Kentona is great at the stuff he does here.
*was

Given that you are still doing great shitposts, I believe the present tense is merited.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
It takes a true hero to know when to hand over the sceptre to a successor rather than clinging to it until the end. Thank you for everything you have done to save, expand and improve RMN, kentona! You shall never be forgotten, Mighty Ex-Overlord! Best of luck in the future!

And a huge applause to GreatRedSpirit for your service to the community as well. You did a great job!

Regarding application for a staff position, I had been considering to ask to be a moderator for a long time. But seeing how many more competent and active people are already volunteering right now, I don't know if my help would even be useful or needed - especially since I'm not much of a "social media" type of person to begin with. Still, if there's ever a point where another Mod would be needed, or if Solitayre ever wants someone else to help with the review/article queue, I'd be happy to do that.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Like I am not at all in staff, but in my experience, more Mods = bettar.

Well, More Competent Mods, anyway.
I remember the days Kentona was just this Cardboard looking character that I was always used to seeing. Hopefully you'll be around every now, and again.

I hardly ever see WIP anymore these days except maybe once in a Blue Moon.
Good, Kentona should be working on his Hero's Realm revamp instead of lording over us bozos.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Housekeeping
Good, Kentona should be working on his Hero's Realm revamp instead of lording over us bozos.

and taking care of larger-than-babbies babbies!!! but yes this

Kaliesto
I hardly ever see WIP anymore these days except maybe once in a Blue Moon.

as somebody who still talks to WIP now and then, this is basically how it works socially outside of rmn as well. you get a big burst of contact and then he fades away to work for another few months. it's usually worth it though, because he's a cool guy and he works with other cool ex-RM* guys.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
You are now one with the matrix, Kentonimus Prime. Welcome.
Oh. Hey. It's holb. He's come to take our kentona away. STOP HIM! YA CAN'T HAVE HIM! HE'S OURS DAMNIT! >:O

TO ME, PEOPLES OF THE REALM! PROTECT OUR GLORIOUS (ex- ;.;)LEADER!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
By the way, now would probably be a good time to update the contact info section of the site. It's very outdated at this point.

@Liberty, I have another question: Now that's you're the new Glorious Leader, do you think maybe it would be a good idea to make yourself visible in the active members list again? That way, it'd be easier for people to tell whether you're currently present and available, should they need your help.
(Congratulations on your promotion, by the way.)
So long and thanks for all the fish!
B-But I'm a ninja. ;.;

How am I supposed to catch people out doing bad stuff if they can see me coming? I AM THE BAT THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT! >:P

(Also, PMs will always reach my doors. I check that shit religiously. I mean, I might not answer straight away but I check it.)

(Also, I check the site more than three times a day. It is 7:51am and I have already checked it twice. Yeah. orz )
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
No worries, it was just a suggestion. Do what you must do, the way you want to. I trust your judgement.

author=Liberty
(Also, PMs will always reach my doors. I check that shit religiously. I mean, I might not answer straight away but I check it.)
Oh yeah, I noticed that. I remember that one time you instantly squashed a spammer after I reported them at what was like 3am for you. ^_^
Every time I see rcholbert's avatar that I think he is this Software Engineer coming to fix your .exe
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
but we hardly knew ye D:
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author=Gibmaker
but we hardly knew ye D:

And now we got nobody to pick on no more :( that's crappy....
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I'm slow on the uptake and only just found this.

OH GOD MY NAME IS PURPLE

WHAT DO I DO
author=Shinan
I am away for a day and this happens. Of course it does. :P

The lesson here is Never Take A Day off.
Well, I will belatedly say good luck kentona with commercializing Hero's Realm, hope you some day rake in that sweet moolah

Congratulations to Liberty & the new staffers