[RMVX ACE] HELLO FROM SOMEONE FAIRLY NEW.

Pages: 1
Hello, I'm Mister_Max, you can call me Max if you want. I have been using RPG Maker VX Ace for a number of months by now but I'm fairly new to the RMN community. I only recently made this account but I knew about the site for some time now.

I'm in the process of creating my first game that I hope to show off at some point in the future, it is titled but there are still many, many things that I need to create and I wish to display it when it is in what I feel is a presentable state. I have wanted to create a game for the longest time. I work on it whenever possible, but I've been working on the game since a few months before I finished high school, and that was just concept doodles.

I hope I can at least become part of the community here, I consider myself an amateur at pretty much everything, writing, art, so on so forth. Hopefully sometime in the future I'll be able to show off the first official screenshots of my game here.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Welcome to RMN Max! Don't min-max :P
I reccomend the Welp! forum and Slack to become an expert procrastinator!
Is he here? No? QUICK I BETTER SAY IT!!
W-Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing your game.

Don't forget to have fun.

Kloe, I'm sure Marrend (It was Marrend, right?) won't mind you using their signature phrase.
Welcome~
And rest easy, you can become part of the community right now gamepage or not ^-^
(I for on, don't have a single gamepage~)
Show off anything you can and just comment lots, even if you are not great at your stuff yet. Since everyone starts from not-great, it actually is a pretty kool place here for doing so.
I recommend the Welp! (and status) section if you want to just mingle some more. Tho interacting and commenting on stuff regularily is also a sure-fire way to get noticed (everyone* loves it if you look at their stuff, constructively even more so)

Anyway, good luck and good going with your game!

*Please note some people may not share this sentiment. Please write a letter to Santa when encountered. I believe it tho, love. Lots of love.
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

This is a nice community so do not worry you will fit in just fine. :D Everyone here is super nice! Oh yeah, and we have cookies!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Sure. I can make it a third time.

*Edit: Darigaaz, I've got 28 pages worth of posts with that phrase.
author=Marrend
Sure. I can make it a third time.

*Edit: Darigaaz, I've got 28 pages worth of posts with that phrase.

Haha sorry Marrend, I figured it was a better phrase then me using "Welcome to RMN, create your shit and get out!" (Jeff Dunham for those who do not know.)
Trust me on this one, Mister_Max: You can NOT become a part of this community; the community becomes a part of YOU.

Welcome and get comfortable, 'cause this place has no exits.
author=karins_soulkeeper

Well, that is true.
author=karins_soulkeeper
Trust me on this one, Mister_Max: You can NOT become a part of this community; the community becomes a part of YOU.

Better to be here than in some other crappy place.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Welcome to RMN! Remember, the price of admission is your eternal soul. Don't worry; you've already paid.

ಊ(╯`◇´╰)Ψ
author=pianotm
Welcome to RMN! Remember, the price of admission is your eternal soul. Don't worry; you've already paid.

ಊ(╯`◇´╰)Ψ

Wait, I do not have a soul.
So, that means I am an illegal! :o *gasp*
pianotm
Oh, you HAD a soul. It was just prematurely taken by us. ;p

Welcome, Max. Enjoy the site and it's features and have fun!
Haha oh well, I did not need it anyways. :P Libby the Soultaker. Great RPG right there.
pianotm
Well, seriously, Libby, if you're going to get so technical, then, you DON'T have a soul. You ARE a soul. You HAVE a body.
Libby is a goddess she defies all logic and space-time.
Pages: 1