FORMER PRESIDENT OF KONAMI JOINS KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS!!!

Pages: 1
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Feel Kojima's wrath, Konami! Join them or be as irrelevant as Soda Crush.
author=pianotm
Feel Kojima's wrath, Konami! Join them or be as irrelevant as Soda Crush.

I think Konami already destroyed themselves, I still want my MGS3 remake non-pachinko style though.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Kaliesto
I think Konami already destroyed themselves, I still want my MGS3 remake non-pachinko style though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsxhMAnglaE

I'd plug in the reaction video, but this isn't welp, so I'll just paste the link.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm really excited about this, but also cautious. Hironobu Sakaguchi did this after being forced to resign from Square Enix, and then he made one okay game and one bad game, and the okay game still sold very badly because it was only for the Wii, and now no one has heard from him in years.
Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
Never has the Neptunia series hit the nail on the head better than with their jabs at Konami in VII.
EDIT: fixed a typo that completely changed the context of the sentence.
I don't think anything terribly bad can come from this.
That's one way to admit defeat.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't think Konami has done a bad job at all with the Castlevania or Contra series. And most of their income seems to come from soccer games so I don't think they're going anywhere. I'm very happy for Kojima if he's managing to get a good team together but I don't think anything bad is going to happen to Konami's bottom line.

The pachinko games are definitely dumb - the last two Contra titles were also pachinko games. Supposedly, that bullshit gets them the money to fund games that people actually want to play like Contra: Shattered Soldier 2, in which case may the pachinko balls fall like rain. But that also might just be an excuse, and the truth is that all their non-pachinko game developers quit to work for Kojima.
Pages: 1