Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
A Cazcopter isn't a veichle... it's slightly less safe for work than that haha

This thread is so Cazzy, it's awesome!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I feel like I'm going to go Caztic.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Let's collab on a Cazgame
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
All these puns are making me go... cazrazy
There can never be enough Caz for the world; but there will only ever be one Caz. And that Caz is Caz.
author=Seiromem
Let's collab on a Cazgame

I second this motion.
pianotm
Frogge
All these puns are making me go... cazrazy

Cazflash, Frogge: if you're active in this thread, you're not going crazy (because cazrazy really doesn't work); you're already there.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
But can you go Cazry?
Everyone should put Caz in their games. Caz the secretary will hear your dictation on stock prices. Cazzy the dragon rider will fly around and dragonlance all bad dragons. Cazarina is the Princess of Glorious Russian Kingdom and she dual wields plushies in her quest for hope. Cazi the cook makes cheesy vegetable chowder for all the good orphans, bad orphas go to work for McScrooge.
pianotm
In America, we play Caz's video games. In Soviet Russia, Caz's videogames play you.
Seiromem
author=Delsin7
Everyone should put Caz in their games. Caz the secretary will hear your dictation on stock prices. Cazzy the dragon rider will fly around and dragonlance all bad dragons. Cazarina is the Princess of Glorious Russian Kingdom and she dual wields plushies in her quest for hope. Cazi the cook makes cheesy vegetable chowder for all the good orphans, bad orphas go to work for McScrooge.

All of these heroes of Cazolosism shall be used in the "A Game of Caz" as date-able heroes who you, the generic protagonist, try to woo all of them before a reformed archdevil gets off their prison sentence, kills the generic protag, and ALSO tries to woo all the Caz until a hero of the ages slays the archdevil so that they may woo all the Caz, but then an infamous rogue/assassin murders the hero in cold blood for the chance at all the Caz Ad. Infinitum
author=Seiromem
author=Delsin7
All of these heroes of Cazolosism shall be used in the "A Game of Caz" as date-able heroes who you, the generic protagonist, try to woo all of them before a reformed archdevil gets off their prison sentence, kills the generic protag, and ALSO tries to woo all the Caz until a hero of the ages slays the archdevil so that they may woo all the Caz, but then an infamous rogue/assassin murders the hero in cold blood for the chance at all the Caz Ad. Infinitum

This is .. this is genius! : D
I love you guys.

It's caztastic.
Seiromem
I want to make it

it needs to be made

If I get the permission of Caz I will make a topic so that we may get together to collaborate on this Cazgame, "A Game of Caz" if you're interested say "Aye!" or whatever Caztchphrase that would be appropriate. (we can start after Winterruption)
I don't see why she'd refuse, but just in case, eh?

Oh, and I'm interested :)
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
we're all cazual gamers
What have I walked into here? o.O
author=Seiromem
author=Delsin7

But who shall we get to draw all the CG of Caz in cute outfits, awkward situations, and Kloe-in-a-box staring at the generic protag as protag attempts 'The First Kiss'?
Seiromem
Obviously "extremely talented" people shall be completed enamored by the concept of drawing Caz, the very idea of which they'll believe could only come from the voice of a goddess and flock to us believing it to be their destiny.

Or people will see the topic and think it might be fun to draw such things and volunteer.

but honestly, which is the more obvious result? Rhetorical question.