HI, MUSICIAN AND ACE ATTORNEY INSPIRED GAME DEVELOPER

Pages: 1
Hi everyone!

I'm DireDimes and am happy to join the RMN community! I've been working on an Ace Attorney -like Game inspired by cheesy detective films for a few months now and look forward to show y'all what it looks like! I'm a programmer and also a musician. I'm "trying" to learn illustration, but I have a long road ahead of me in that department. Haha

Shout out to all my fellow Canadians, while I'm at it! :D

Ps: Idk how the avatar field works in the 'Edit Profile' section, somebody help! O.O
Objection!

Oh wait, there's nothing to object over right now. Anyways, welcome to RMN. ^^

You need to link up an image under 150x105px on the avatar field, ( h-ttps://site/awesomecookie.png )
Thanks! I'll fix it up soon.

Here's the game, if you're interested:
https://rpgmaker.net/games/9506/
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Salutation!

I'm a massive fan of the AA series, so I'll definitely check out your game. Feel loved, I haven't downloaded an RM game in about a year.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Did someone say Ace Attorney?

Welcome! Contribute lots! Especially Ace Attorney!
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I recently got into Ace Attorney. Does that mean I can sit at the cool kids table now?!

Welcome to RMN!
Thanks for the warm welcomes, Hope you guys enjoy what you find. It might be a bit more crude than Ace Attorney. XD
Pages: 1