[RMMV] ELEMENT EVASION?

Pages: 1
Possibly Relevant Background material (skip to question first):
So right now my battle system is based off three types of attacks- quick, balanced and heavy. I had them set up as elements and set element damage rate to 0% to simulate dodging a "quick" attack, etc. Which worked until I wanted to add a bleed effect to an attack and say, someone wanted to do a quick and bleed attack against someone with "quick dodge" state. The "quick" element attack would do no damage, but bleed would still apply. I need the bleed to not apply

Question:
I wanted to know if there's a way actors can "dodge" certain elements, avoiding any status effects of the attack
OR
if there's a way to have a 3rd type of attack/ evasion. (Currently there is physical evasion and magical evasion- I would need a 3rd type of evasion for quick, balanced, and heavy)
OR
Anything else that would help.
Yanfly has a certain plugin that allows you to customise hit/evade chance formulas. It's a little limited, but what you want to do could be done by making the evade/hit chance be tied to the elemental rate of the attack in question, or making your quick/heavy/balanced attacks be tied to physical/magical/certain attacks and use custom formulas for each type of attack instead.
Pages: 1