[RM2K3] MAPPER(S) FOR FINAL SET OF DUNGEONS!

Pages: 1
So as I'm finally nearing the end of this 8 year old project, I would like to ask for assistance in mapping the final set of dungeons in the game. These dungeons are:

Hakurei Shrine Forest: A very short forest area, since it's with one character and not meant to take very long to get through. Probably 4-6 screens long, if that? There is a boss fight halfway through the dungeon, and at the end is meant to take the player to the Hakurei Shrine for a boss fight there.

End of Gensokyo: A very short dungeon, with 3 bosses throughout. Think of say...Valkyrie Profile's final dungeon on the true ending. It's something similar to that, but need it to be relatively sized. Thinking maybe 4-6 screens for this dungeon, give or take any branching off-beaten paths, of course.

The Void: Anyone that's played Final Fantasy V will be very aware of this dungeon. It's very similar to that, with each zone representing some other area of the game. These areas are: Forest, Cave, Village, Shrine, Lake, Ruins, Castle, Interdimensional Rift. The Rift area needs to be relatively sized due to the number of bosses there (9 bosses in total, 3 are fought in the final set, 2 are fought in a row before one where the player can go back and save/heal, and the others are separate). The Village, Lake, and Castle all have their own bosses as well (Death, Pestilence, and Order).

Heart of Pandora: The final dungeon of the game. I...actually don't know what to do with this dungeon yet. I was thinking of modeling it after Final Fantasy III's World of Darkness (there's 2 bosses that prevent the player from getting to the main area, then the main area branches off into 4 separate areas where the player has to fight bosses to open the final pathway to the final bosses of the game). However, as for the tileset...I'd rather not reuse the Void's tileset for this area, so what else fits the inners of the Pandora's Box??

That's about it! If anyone is willing to take time out of their days/schedule to help a guy with finishing up the project, do note me or leave a message here! Sadly, I cannot afford to pay anyone, which I know is going to turn away a lot of people but...well, it's worth a shot to ask, yes? ^^;;

There are obviously other maps that need revamped or areas to add, but those aren't going to be touched until the main game is finally done...
Pages: 1