[RMXP] WHAT TECHNOLOGY IS THIS?

Pages: 1
I just stumbled across this and I was 100% sure this is an RPGXP game. To be sure, I even checked the credits, which indeed are as expected. Any idea what this might be? I know that Neko RPGXP manages to play these games, but the smoothness of the games and the quality is nowhere as close as this is. Is this using some other engine then?
author=Liberty
It's XP.
How is it running on mobile then?

I also just found another one Doom and Destiny that looks like some VX
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you want to message the person who ported the game from Windows to Android, here's their reddit profile. This isn't the game's creator, but it's the person who dealt with the technology you're interested in.

Edit: Looks like they've ported a handful of other RPG Maker games to Android, Mac and Linux. Here's their website.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
That is incredibly interesting... I wonder how they've done it?
Okay, literally got a reply within minutes. Whoever they are, they sure are fast. I'll quote the guy here:
author=mail
Hello!

It uses a custom build of xperia64's Android fork of mkxp. If you want to port your game or contribute in any other way, join us at GitHub!

Porting the game to Android takes some minor, but hard-to-find script changes. Not too difficult, but slightly too time consuming for me, especially considering that I'm not selling the games. As a result, there are no plans currently for porting any more games :/

Cheers!

Well it seems at least I am out of luck since I have zero knowledge of c++ which seems to be required and my game was never meant to sell anyway :(
Pages: 1