NEW HAMPSHIRE ALMOST ACCIDENTALLY PASSES A LAW ALLOWING PREGNANT WOMEN TO COMMIT MURDER.

Pages: first 12 next last
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, that's one way to help women deal with mood swings...

Sorry, I didn't post this for the political stuff. I just got a good laugh out of it and thought I'd share.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-hampshire-pregnant-women-murder_us_594cb943e4b02734df2988ef?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
"You did this to me" were the last words he ever heard.
There is going to be an influx of pregnant assassins in New Hampshire
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I will line my nest WITH YOUR ENTRAILS
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

America and all its legislation about abortion is ridiculous.
China forces women to have abortions in some circumstances.

It's weird how 2 parts of the world are trying to control people in completely different ways.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Can you maybe respond to a comedy topic about pregnant assassins with something other than "hey here is a list of political views I disagree with"
I would like a horror game where the world is a twisted dystopia where pregnant women murdering the father of their children is an accepted behavior in society. One man's journey to not get brutally murdered

Or pregnant assasin game that would be really cool! XD
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Sounds about right!
pianotm
Gourd_Clae
One man's journey to not get brutally murdered

It wouldn't be THAT hard for a man to survive his wife, but I'm sure a lot more than usual wouldn't survive.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=pianotm
It wouldn't be THAT hard for a man to survive his wife,

Wives usually make the food. Just sayin.

Also they know where he sleeps.
author=pianotm
Gourd_Clae
One man's journey to not get brutally murdered
It wouldn't be THAT hard for a man to survive his wife, but I'm sure a lot more than usual wouldn't survive.
imagine:

You glance over your shoulder. They're there. Oh god they've come for you. An army of pregnant women wielding all manner of weaponry storm down the street. Your wife may have failed to end your life, but the community wouldn't make the same mistakes.
"Stop running, sweetie, you're making this harder than it has to be," she jeers at you.

You shiver at the callousness and brutality of it all. You've been running for hours, but when it's a collective hunting you, well, fatigue doesn't really come into the equation. You collapse to the ground that cruelly bites at your knees uppn contact. You sob loudly because you've lost. You can hear giggling. They've been watching you. They've let you tire yourself out. They've been toying with you all along. They come out from everywhere and you avert your eyes, looking to the asphalt. A sea of burgeoning white shirts descend upon you, like the froth of a sea collecting insignificant sand particles from its shore.
"Please..." you beg.

They don't care to hear you.

BAD END
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm now imagining Assassin's Creed, except the main character is 9 months pregnant, and can barely balance when walking across the tightropes because she's so front-heavy. She climbs to the top of a clock tower and then belly-flops onto a guard patrolling the street 300 meters below, instantly killing him.
pianotm
LockeZ
I'm now imagining Assassin's Creed, except the main character is 9 months pregnant, and can barely balance when walking across the tightropes because she's so front-heavy. She climbs to the top of a clock tower and then belly-flops onto a guard patrolling the street 300 meters below, instantly killing him.

This needs to be mod...like...now.
SunflowerGames

author=LockeZ
Can you maybe respond to a comedy topic about pregnant assassins with something other than "hey here is a list of political views I disagree with"

I read the article, it seemed more on the serious side.
pianotm
kory_toombs
LockeZ

I read the article, it seemed more on the serious side.

It was on the serious side, but I have chosen not to take it seriously. Seriously.

Then again, pregnant assassins seems like the kind of thing one should take seriously. I like how nobody noticed that the bill was originally written to hamper abortion rights, but then rewrote it so that abortion rights wouldn't be impugned (because like all anti-abortion legislation, it was disguised as something else but people realized what was going on so the drafters rewrote it to save face), and that that was what ended up wording it so that pregnant women could legally commit murder.

Dude, where's your sense of humor?
SunflowerGames

I lost it when I lost my soul.

Sooz
You should probably work on growing it back. It is very difficult to deal with life without a sense of humor :(
Anything weird that happens, someone must come up with a way to make an Rpgmaker game. Especially this one.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
no
you stay away
do not touch
bad
author=Sooz
Wives usually make the food. Just sayin.

If you suspect your pregnant wife is angry enough at you to kill you and you're still expecting her in her aching, hormonal, murderously angry state to make you dinner, maybe, like... you don't have the skills to stay alive?
Pages: first 12 next last