HELLO! A BIRD FLIES IN~

Pages: 1
RavenBlueindigo
Please pretend it's a capital 'I' ;^;
HELLO!. I am RavenBlueIndigo, but you can call me Raven (It's the short version) I am a longtime resident of the RPG Maker community as a whole and a frequenter of the Discord Chat, but I've never quite made a foray onto the forums here. That changes today~

With that out of the way, I have concocted a lil FAQ (FA Questionable) concerning me:

Do you have any talents?
Yes! I do music composition and art, both of which I plan to dedicate a topic to in the near future. You can feel free to check my work once I set up those topics. I also have a soundcloud. Feel free to check it out : https://soundcloud.com/ravenblueindigo

Have you made a game?
Yes, but none that I have currently released to the public.

Do you have any game projects in the works?
Yes! I am currenly working on finishing up Dungeonbound which is the game that I made for the RMN Retromania event. I plan to release it here.

Is there anyway to contact you?
I mean, just message me? I'm also in the Discord.

Do you take requests for music and the likes?
I most certainly do.

Do you do any sort of livestreaming?
Yes! I stream three times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:00 PM EST. I have been doing half-streams of RPG Maker horrors(and others, in the future.) on Wednesdays.

https://www.twitch.tv/ravenbindigo

Will you marry me?
No.

Are the rumors true that you have connections to Cthulhu?
N-No! Don't be ridiculous! That is completely preposterous! AIEEEE FTTTAAAGGGHHHNNNNN! CTHULHU! AIIIEEEEE R'LYEHHHHH!!!

Enjoy~
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to the forums! ^.^
RavenBlueindigo
Thank you!
Hey Raven, still missing that capital I see~ ;p
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I think Blundigo would be a better abbreviation. It's like the wendigo, only a nicer color!
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Hey Raveeeeeeeeennnnnnn
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
RavenBlueindigo
I certainly will, Marrend! Gaaahhhh! I thought the i was fixed, Liberty! T_T.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
It's so Raven!

It's good to see you on RMN for a change Raven, welcome to the forums! I hope that your retromenia game is super amaze and hopefully you'll have fun in the forums!
Pages: 1