CUSTOM MUSIC SHOP

Pages: 1
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.

So, you've got your game document all ready and set up, you've chosen your favorite engine to make your dream game, you have the story planned out, the graphics mostly drawn, BUT! You're lacking AUDIO! And you don't know squat about composing your own music! And you have a bunch of spare change in your pocket that's pulling your pants down! Oh no!

Well, I'm here to help! Get your game that sting of originality that really digs into people's hearts and souls creating an experience that will stay in their minds forever by purchasing an original soundtrack for it made by me!

Now, and for a limited time of probably twenty years, I offer my services with an exclusive price for rpgmaker.net! You won't see these prices anywhere else folks, so it's time to consider this sweet deal!

Please see my services and examples below. Prices are in USD and I charge via Paypal. I also accept payment in the form of Steam Games and Software (info on the second post), or any digital goods you want to suggest that get my interest. The prices below are specifics for developers creating non commercial games. Please email me to discuss pricing for your commercial venture.

Standard tracks are the most economic
option i offer, they include the standard array
of instruments found in your average MIDI
synthesizer and can cover all musical genres.
Chiptune music, commonly known as 8-Bit Music,
is music that mimics the style of old chiptune trackers,
this music is perfect for pixelly, retro games and media!
Base Price: $10 per MinuteBase Price: $13 per Minute
Standard Track Samples
Chiptune Samples
Mixed media combines synths and electronic elements
with standard instruments to achieve a variety of sounds
and harmonious compositions.
Orchestral music, as the name implies,
is music that occupies a variety of real instruments
that create the most epic and beautiful of sounds.
It's use is predominant in epic RPG's and games with
serious undertones.
Base Price: $17 per MinuteBase Price: $25 per Minute
Mixed Media Samples
Orchestral Samples

If the samples are not enough and you want to listen to complete tracks, please visit my SoundCloud for Mixed Media and Orchestral compositions, and my DeviantArt Music Folder for everything else.

CONTACT

Contact me by e-mailing me to patt.ytto@hotmail.com or sending me a private message here, deviantart or twitter, though I check my emails more often. Tell me about your project and what you need and we'll do business! Don't be shy if you're wondering what something would cost, contact me and I'll give you a price estimate based on your needs!

Hope to do business with you!

* = Total price includes paypal tax, calculated using The Fee Calculator.
Mirak

One thing you should know is that I don't take the cash value of the game you offer in consideration when deciding to trade, what I care about is whether I want the game you have or not, not how much it costs.

So, even if you have a few cheap games, or a bunch of humble bundle keys you don't want, or a few keys you got for free in a trade somewhere, or anything of the sort, feel free to offer it and tell me about it. If i want any of your games, we can trade!

For example, this week I was given Hotline Miami 2, valued $2.50 at the time the client bought it, in exchange for a chiptune loop for an android game. Normally the chiptune would have cost $10, but I traded anyway because I wanted Hotline Miami 2. So yeah, there's one possibly cheap option for you!

The only types of games i don't like are sports and simulation games. I love indie games and rpg's. I have a wishlist on steam, in case you want to be extra awesome and give me a game I specifically want, but i'm open to any kinds of games or software really.
Mirak

New chiptune sample on youtube.
Mirak
Mirak
Mirak
Mirak

Finished a couple of tracks commissioned by Nenrei for his game Carrera Prehistorica (Prehistoric Race).
Mirak

One woman wail now available!
Mirak

Commission by CreativeRed, a theme song for his Dungeons&Dragons character, Agni, a naga, or a man-serpent.
Pages: 1