WHAT SUPERHERO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?

Pages: first 12 next last
Greetings! I'm new here and I would like to make a thread, just to know you guys haha. Anyways, the thread is the following. Say the superhero you like, why and what what would you do if you where him/she. You could also say what would be your biggest flaw as him.
I'll start:
-I would like to Spiderman. Why? Because it would be pretty fun and cool to beat some villains ass while practizing some weird parkour. It would save a lot of time, also. (travelling) and I could use it to flirt :D

-I would do a lot of things. Like fighting thugs while filming with the phone. Travelling to loads of places for 0 $ (ha) and, of course, parkour.

-The biggest flaw would be keeping the secret, because I can't keep them. and flirting asĀ  spiderman wouldn't be that cool XD

Hope to see your views guys :)
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
If you could be a Superhero
Would you be Justice Guy?
Making sure people get what they deserve
Especially women who lie
Like if a wife left her husband with three kids and no job
To run off to fucking Hawaii with some doctor named Bob
You could skin them and drain them of blood til they die
Especially Bob
Then you would be Justice Guy

Or you could be subtle, I didn't mean to be vague
Give her Mad Cow disease & let him die of the plague
As long as they suffer for their terrible lie
Especially Bob
Then you would be Justice Guy
Then you would be a Superhero, like me
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I know it's probably cliche, but Wolverine!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Super heroes want to be me.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Samurai Flamenco
A combination of Iron man and batman.
Dudesoft
author=Davenport
A combination of Iron man and batman.

So... Samurai Flamenco. Gotcha
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I want to be Diamond, the stone giant that turns into a little girl whenever I get scared, from Dudesoft's superhero forum RPG.
Dudesoft
author=LockeZ
I want to be Diamond, the stone giant that turns into a little girl whenever I get scared, from Dudesoft's superhero forum RPG.

Maybe you can in my next game.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Now this is kind of generic, but I would want to be Batman. Just slightly more friendly to my allies, but still with plans to beat them, after all, I don't have any powers and need something to feel safe around super humans.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I think I would want to be Doctor Strange.
LockeZ
Doctor Strange has a really cool set of powers if you don't actually want to fight anyone or be a hero, and just want to have super powers. No hands, though? No thanks. I need those to make games.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LockeZ
Doctor Strange has a really cool set of powers if you don't actually want to fight anyone or be a hero, and just want to have super powers. No hands, though? No thanks. I need those to make games.

Good point about the hands. I doubt it'd be a real barrier to making games, but so much for the piano.

Yeah, I'll have to rethink that.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
who's the dude with the punch dick
because him

e: he's called Codpiece apparently
Social Etiquette man. His power is being able to function in social situations without turning into a stuttering, offensive mess. Wait, are we talking about already written super heroes? I'd like to be Rorschach but less smelly. His mask and coat are awesome. As Rorschach I'd probably murder all the sickos, pedophiles and rapists in England. I'd probably get a little too into the murder, though.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Unless you're just joking, I kind of get the impression you missed the whole point of Watchmen there. Murder and right-wing extremist vigilantism both definitely do not make you a hero, even if you wear a cool mask.

Personally, I have a hard time deciding. If there's any superhero whose power is being able to teleport, than I'd probably take that.
A more interesting choice however would be Deadpool. The idea of being able to break the fourth wall in real life is pretty fascinating. But at the same time, I really, really don't want to have Deadpool's personality, and unfortunately I'm pretty sure that insanity is just the price that comes with powers like his.
No, I did get the point of Watchmen. But I was talking about having his resourcefulness, strength, and costume rather than his right wing fanaticism and total lack of morality. But I'd kind of understand that if I went onto that side of the law also I'd end up being just as violent, and I might end up enjoying it a little too much.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Black Canary! I wanna wear fishnets, be really good at kung fu, ride motorcycles & physically hurt people by yelling at them.
Pages: first 12 next last