CHANGING NUMBER OF EQUIPMENT SLOTS BASED ON OTHER EQUIPMENT [RMMV] [SCRIPTING]

Pages: 1
Hey all, while fiddling around last night I remembered some stuff I had played around with a long while back. Is it feasible to create a script/plugin to handle automatically changing the number and type of equipment slots based upon other equipped items?

Example:
Equipment Section, Item Name, Skill Used if Applicable, Stat Modifiers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mech Name: Sappeur (Changeable by player?)
Frame: Sappeur Medium Frame
Head: Sappeur A-2
Left Arm: Sappeur A-2
Right Arm: Sappeur XA-1
Torso: Sappeur A-1
Legs: Sappeur XA-2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Direct Fire Pod 3: Edison Torchlight, PC, baseline stats
Gun Pod 2: Stahlwerk Twin Needler,Twin AC20MM, Ammo 30, 1d3 dmg, acc 70%
Missile Pod 1: Burmington Swan, LRM-1, Ammo 4, baseline stats
Missile Pod 1: Friesan Delta, LRM-1, Ammo 3, 1d6+1 dmg, baseline other stats
Armor 2: Titanium Polyalloy (Max Hp +30, 10% Pierce Resist)
Internals 2: Carbon Foam Insulator (Impact, Thermal, Electrical 5% Resist)
Electronics 1: Haze6 (ECM, +5% evasion)
Computer 1: Akobe BatCom (COM, +1% Acc, +2 Speed, Skill: Focus Target I)

This is a mockup of a characters equipped mech. If, for example, I switched out the Left Arm to a Lynx 3B, then the Gunpod 2 slot would change to 2x Energy Pod 1s. Of course the trick is getting the game to recognize it, properly update, and not get confused with placements.

A janky possible solution I've thought of would be where I set the total weapon slots to the absolute maximum possible for the game (12+?) but then you'd have this enormous list of blank slots every time you go to the inventory screen. As well as not being able to change the slot type.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, hehe.
Pages: 1