[MAFIA] THE EXORCISM OF MAFIAVILLE (GAME OVER)

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
There's a time for everything.
a time to stay back and a time to vote.

#lynch Liberty
Came up with sevene as well. I went through and grabbed the names before I saw your post. It's one of the unknown multi accounts so yeah it's probably nothing.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I don't think that missing no lynch policy is so important here (but the fact is that he didn't advise for no lynch in Might and Magic mafia, which is her only scum game I know). I'm more aware of Libby's activity and structure of her posts. She didn't try to play with other players at first and talked about 'Xoes.' Math isn't wrong there, but it's not your personal opinion. It's an objective fact, which could be genuinly posted by either alignment without need for fabricating.
Case on me is weak. It's very defensive and reasons, why Libby reads me scum are at least partially untrue.
Honestly a libby lynch sounds 10/10 to me. Not pushing for a NL is still my main reason. And she seems to be painting a distorted pic of what cap is actually doing. While some of his reads are unhelpful, a lot more are legitimate scum hunting. there doesn't seem to be much reason to tear that down.
Interested in LockeZ's opinion.

Also I realize that the roulette thing Ozzy used has "remove" as its only option after a name is spun -- kind of wonder if he spun sevene and then respun to get someone else. sevene was town but could've been aiming to hit someone who wouldn't have been modkilled tonight regardless.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I still think Cap_H is acting weird and trying way too hard, but I'm not convinced that's actually scummy since he's doing it pretty consistently and regardless of what other people think about it. I guess I'll let it slide for now, even though he's pulling a lot of shit out of his ass.

The Liberty lynch makes sense to me. Cap's argument about how she was fixated on the Xoe mystery doesn't hold water - she's the site admin, so of cours she's going after people who are breaking the rules, and psy and I were already talking about Xoe first. However, she's also doing that bad scum thing where she is more concerned with being non-threatening than with being helpful. This is something Cap is definitely NOT doing, which is why I'm willing to drop my suspicions of him.

#lynch Liberty
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Gourd_Clae (1): shinan
Liberty (4): psy_wombats, demonlord5000, Cap_H, LockeZ
Cap_H (1): Liberty
OzzyTheOne (1): Ebeth
psy_wombats (1): CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
before this goes any further, i am confirmed town masons with liberty.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
#cancel you all thought that I canceled my little game, but you WERE ALL PLAYING IT THE WHOLE TIME

what I didn't count on, because I am blind, was the deadline being 2 in the afternoon.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i wanted to see who would jump on that but I guess I should have realized, i would have to reveal my role for n oreason. hindsight is 20/20 but i dont give a fuck!!! if liberty wanted me to not do it she would have spoken something other than australian in the mason doc

#lynch psy_wombats

the actual person we need to kill today, is psy_wombats. is this even. fucking possible with this level of activity? probably not. but remember these words for the future. psy has been going for low-effort dunks today and generally been, for him, pretty quiet. if you examine his posts in the previous mafia game, where he was town, they're way way more pro-active and wordy
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i just need. literally everyone in the game to show up and change their vote. and if you arent available to do that at 1 am, are you really playing mafia?
if you could not that'd be great

psy hasn't irked me at all. I do not want to vote for him. lol Libby isn't happening if you're telling the truth though.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.

something is seriously wrong with you

#cancel

I am gonna go with a hunch here. My hunch is that you know you have a reputation for doing insane things and are utilizing that to try to get away with incredibly risky bullshit that other people couldn't normally do. Like announcing on day one that you're in a private chat room with someone who is in reality your scum partner (or one of them). It's so insane that "scum would never do that," but something just feels really off about this, even by Cavedog standards. Like there's not even any reason for the psy vote. Whereas the Liberty vote made way more sense.

#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
lol I'm too tired to process this but there should be time in the morning. XD

LockeZ, wouldn't it make more sense to just keep your vote on libby with this theory? There are more votes on her and if libby turned out scum cave would definitely be scum.
LockeZ
Huh. I guess I was assuming all of those people were going to cancel. But yeah. I guess you're right.

#cancel

#lynch Liberty

Plus if I'm wrong then we lose Liberty this way (who should be accepting script submissions instead of playing mafia anyway) instead of Cavedog (who is a valuable player)
Huh. Well, I can tell you now that I am NOT mason with Cave. I'm vanilla town, no powers, no nothing.

I'm still all for psy and that won't change unless someone else who is more likely to be mafia slips up. He's the only one I'm getting a good scum reading off mainly because he's been pushing me from the get-go and for some reason he hasn't wavered from that. Not a guess post goes by that he hasn't thrown my name in the hat. I, for one, think that's weird.

If you all want to lynch me, I understand. Though do you -really- think if I were mafia I'd be stupid enough to break my usual play and be that front-and-centre suspicious? I mean, I might, but it'd be a hell of a risky play on my part.

But hey, mark my words - psy next, yeah?

(Oh, and I do find it odd that Cave mentioned me jumping on a bandwagon for psy when there was none and no suspicion on him by anyone else. Hell, my reasoning is pretty bad to even start a bandwagon, so... Take that as another person to watch for in the future.)
author=LockeZ
Huh. I guess I was assuming all of those people were going to cancel. But yeah. I guess you're right.

#cancel

#lynch Liberty

Plus if I'm wrong then we lose Liberty this way (who should be accepting script submissions instead of playing mafia anyway) instead of Cavedog (who is a valuable player)

Are you saying I'm not a valuable player? :<
For that, scripts are going to sit for a while.

(I check on Sundays, usually. Sorry for the wait!)
Well if you're vanilla town then it's kinda okay to kill you off. I mean the chances of us hitting an actual werewolf are low. The real issue is accidentally hitting a power role.
Sure, it's fine... if we didn't already lose three of our number. Chances are high that there are three mafia. Refer to the maths I did a few pages back. Mafia's gonna kill a town tonight. Kill another town today, you're about halfway through the 'expendable' town. Sure, that makes complete sense.

...not. At least if you're going to aim to kill someone day 1, make sure it's scum and not someone who you might need later down the line. :/
However the game is: Someone has to die. So someone has to die.