[MAFIA] THE EXORCISM OF MAFIAVILLE (GAME OVER)

Well, I mean, it's a choice. Doesn't necessarily have to be me, either. That's your choices. :shrug:
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Liberty
Huh. Well, I can tell you now that I am NOT mason with Cave. I'm vanilla town, no powers, no nothing.

what the fuck is even happening right now
Cave is making his usual false claims. It's not really indicative at all of him being mafia, though, but it is interesting that he'd extend that kind of protection by linking his name to mine. I'm guessing it was a trap for me - if I said "Yes, I am!" or didn't clear it up right away, he'd be free to jump in and go "SHE'S LYING SHE'S MAFIA" or the like.

But yeah, I'm just plain green townie, I'm afraid.
I think scum-Cave would be just as fine with a Liberty lynch as with me anyway, but, it's day 1 and I generally don't play like a crazy person so can't really do much without info, aside from whining about Xoe.

@Liberty, your vote's on Cap, not me, and you hadn't mentioned me before. What do you mean by false claims re:cave?
I meant Cap. I've no idea how I put your name instead. XDDD They're not even in the same half of the alphabet. I'm gonna cite being tired from work and three letter names as my excuse. (Cap/psy... >.<; )

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Gourd_Clae (1): shinan
Liberty (4): psy_wombats, demonlord5000, Cap_H, LockeZ
Cap_H (1): Liberty
OzzyTheOne (1): Ebeth
psy_wombats (1): CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok, I don't like this from Cave. If they're not masons with Liberty, what does he follow with this? The options are
1) They're wolves with Liberty. It's the easiest thing to make a case on your partner. But the switch to Psy doesn't work here. Basically, It would be a mistake.
2)I can imagine that he's real, but I find the risk too big to follow him on Psy without questioning it.
I can even change my vote to Ozzy to avoid Cave's influence.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Ebeth
Okay so, I have no clue what CAVE is trying to do here- if he's town this is a really bad way of stirring the pot to get info. & if he was sure that Libby is scum why would he make this play which is only going to make people less likely to vote for her?

Unless they're both scum and this was a bus that got to close to a lynch and he wanted to stop it.

On the other hand, CAVE tends to play more carefully when he's scum so this seems to be bizarre town actions.

New scum leans are Ozzy, Liberty & Cave.

Odd if you do not post more I WILL shove you into a locker.
Ebeth
CAVE do you actually find Psy to be suspicious or was he just a random target to go after?
Ebeth
Shinan are you still sticking with Gourd as your random day one vote? I'd prefer if you actually voted based on some reasoning rather than just picking someone at random. You're basically doing the same thing Ozzy is but without a wheel.

I'm still not sure why Liberty finds Cap suspicious- he seems to just be playing the game & the fact that he's kept his vote on her doesn't strike me as weird considering that there's been reasons to think that she's scum.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Please don't shove me into a locker.
I'm not fussed by his vote on me, I'm fussed about him starting the game at my neck and keeping up with that in all his 'guesstimation' posts and being 'too' helpful at the same time.
It reeks.
Of scum play.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Gourd_Clae (1): shinan
Liberty (4): psy_wombats, demonlord5000, Cap_H, LockeZ
Cap_H (1): Liberty
OzzyTheOne (1): Ebeth
psy_wombats (1): CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I don't think I'll be back in time for the end of day 1. I'll probably post the lynch result a few hours after.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Can I know why again I'm suspicious a part from the random day 1 vote? I know I haven't been posting much, but as I said I've been unexpectedly busy at the start of the game, which I do understand is a liability to the game.

As for the entire Libby/CAVE situation, I don't know either people's meta so I find CAVE's actions too random to be good, if Libby gets lynched now and turns out to be town, there won't be any proper read on what the heck CAVE is doing. In my opinion he's trying to use his known meta to confuse and distract the more experienced players from doing a proper scum hunt.

Tell me, how many of you stopped/started thinking about one player as a potential suspect after CAVE pulled off his stunt?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i got pretty sloshed last night guys
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Ebeth
CAVE do you actually find Psy to be suspicious or was he just a random target to go after?

yes, I do. as of now I think the scumteam is psy, ozzy, and, uh, idk someone who doesn't talk much if there are more of them. maybe odd. cause I feel pretty good about the rest of the posters.

i think scum liberty might have actually gone for my extended hand so I'm feeling like we're about to mislynch now. that said I would rather mislynch than not lynch on day 1.

#lynch liberty

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=OzzyTheOne
Tell me, how many of you stopped/started thinking about one player as a potential suspect after CAVE pulled off his stunt?
I mean, the person I started thinking of as a suspect was Cavedog, so if he's trying to direct people's suspicions, it's not working very well.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
Can I know why again I'm suspicious a part from the random day 1 vote? I know I haven't been posting much, but as I said I've been unexpectedly busy at the start of the game, which I do understand is a liability to the game.

As for the entire Libby/CAVE situation, I don't know either people's meta so I find CAVE's actions too random to be good, if Libby gets lynched now and turns out to be town, there won't be any proper read on what the heck CAVE is doing. In my opinion he's trying to use his known meta to confuse and distract the more experienced players from doing a proper scum hunt.

everything alter!me did was worth it to draw this scumpost out of ozzy

author=Ebeth
Shinan are you still sticking with Gourd as your random day one vote? I'd prefer if you actually voted based on some reasoning rather than just picking someone at random. You're basically doing the same thing Ozzy is but without a wheel.

I'm still not sure why Liberty finds Cap suspicious- he seems to just be playing the game & the fact that he's kept his vote on her doesn't strike me as weird considering that there's been reasons to think that she's scum.

oh yeah. shinan is third scum
Okay, cave was literally drunk that makes sense. XD

I think it's kill liberty time. Idk if she's scum at this point since she has a point about how obvious deviating from her meta would be, but then, she also tried to say she's done it before which seems not true.

#Lynch Liberty

As of now I'm feelin' pretty confident ebeth is town although I don't have much of a read on anyone else. Let's see how this lynch goes!