[RMVX ACE] MAPPER REQUESTED!

Pages: 1
I have a small project that I'm working on behind-the-scenes that has a really great idea going for it, but it comes to a stop when it gets to mapping. Currently, it's on hold, but I'd like to see if there's anyone with a bit of free time on their hands who would like to make some maps for my game. It's not a long game by any means so it won't be a huge project. 20-40 maps give or take, depending on if there's simple hallway maps or small rooms involved.

Shoot me a message if you're interested and I can also tell you more about the game if you'd like or any other information you'd like to know!

More information:

- It's a gothic-themed setting, and 80% of maps will be featuring inside a manor.

- There's no money involved, but I can pay in other ways such as helping you with your project if you need help with battles, ideas, balancing, testing, etc. Or if you have anything else you need, we can discuss it!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
You got a pm from me :)
If it's a free project granting a developer position on the rm is good reward in my honest opinion. It's like an extra credit.
Testing is sometimes a generous offer too.
Pages: 1