[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Those are short mafias that only last an hour, or popcorn mafias that only last ten minutes (and are addictive as all hell). Regular full mafias can easily be run on text chat, or even voice chat but it would probably be easier to run those mafias here.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Group DM for Scumchat and a normal easy-to-set-up Discord server for the game would work wonders! :D

Tho I agree, for normal games, the forums works better (Discord goes waaaaay too quickly when we have people in different time zones)
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, I guess the game started. Sorry for missing the start, I was at school.
I hope I can be less useless than usual this time. I probably won't be, though.

In related news, when I got home and first checked Discord, I saw that Jeroen had DM'd me to tell me the game had started in Welp, and I immediately checked the #welp channel on RMN Discord instead of here.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
No posting by non-players in this thread until the game is finished.
Did anyone else get notified about the game starting via Discord?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I did, Psy.
pianotm
I didn't but I'm guessing it's because odd spends his time on Discord and is hardly ever here.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Probably. It is the first place I look every time I turn on my tablet or phone.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I feel like we're avoiding the topic at hand somewhat, sergeant.

Namely the dead man down in the morgue.
I didn't either. I always have the discord up but I hardly ever look at it.
pianotm
Woman, Isrieri. Dead woman.
Isrieri
Just checkin' there, piano. Good man.
author=Isrieri
I feel like we're avoiding the topic at hand somewhat, sergeant.

Namely the dead man down in the morgue.

Answer the question, constable.
pianotm
There was no question, psy. Also, role play and Mafia does not mix.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=pianotm

Technically, there was a question, Piano, though I don't really think it's that important overall. I definitely agree on the second statement.
Isrieri
author=pianotm

Why not? I don't think its too farfetched for the first day to see who read the case files or not. Its no real lead but its better than nothing.

I think he's asking about notification. I knew the game started when I checked the boards.
Isrieri
Though regarding role-play I get that it would be taxing to do it all the time and I'm not advocating for that. Just having fun.
Yeah, the question was re: discord notif, thanks.
pianotm
Oh, no, I didn't receive a Discord notification (why the hell couldn't think of the word "notification"? :facepalm:)).
pianotm
Isrieri
Why not? I don't think its too farfetched for the first day to see who read the case files or not. Its no real lead but its better than nothing.

I think he's asking about notification. I knew the game started when I checked the boards.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Whether or not we read the flavor means absolutely nothing and trying use it to inform our decisions has screwed us over every single time.