[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Sorry, I meant good idea, not god idea.
Twenty minutes left.

Odd, put your vote back on piano, or at least Cap or Liberty. The most countproductive thing at this point is a nolynch.

@Muffle: are you still here?
Yeah, a nolynch is terrible for us. We need at least someone to die so we have information on day 2.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Ah, okay. I'll do that, then. Sorry for making a bad decision.

#lynch pianotm
You know what, nevermind. I'm going to take a chance, especially considering if demonlord is telling the truth.

#cancel
#lynch pianotm
Well I've done all I can. If I die I recommend looking at the possibility of a piano/lockez team.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That's hammer.

EOD and flavour will follow, but it may take a while.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
"You are the victim's partnered detective inspector, are you not?"

"Yes, that is correct. I could not believe it when I heard what had happened to her."

"Then you don't mind explaining why you think we found a note in Detective Inspector Timme's pocket saying 'Confront pianotm', in her own handwriting, do you?"

"I... I wouldn't know what she'd need to confront me about! I'm being framed!"

"... Detective Inspector pianotm, please come with us for a second. And don't resist. I don't want to have to cuff you."

"No. There must have been a mistake!"

"I highly doubt that."

------------------------------------------------------------------

pianotm has been arrested D1! He was a:

Dirty Detective Inspector

Abilities:

???

Night 1 starts now! It ends in:

Send in your night actions before then.

Final D1 Votecount:

Muffle (0): LockeZ, LockeZ, demonlord5000
oddRABBIT (0): psy_wombats, Muffle, pianotm
Liberty (0): demonlord5000
demonlord5000 (3): Liberty, Cap_H, Muffle, pianotm, LockeZ, Muffle, Muffle
Cap_H (0): Isrieri, demonlord5000, LockeZ
pianotm (5): Isrieri, psy_wombats, demonlord5000, oddRABBIT, oddRABBIT, Muffle

Not voting (1): Cap_H
Jeroen_Sol
"I had two Detective Inspectors. Please tell me I haven't lost both of them."

"You have. pianotm was undoubtedly taking drug money."

"Bollocks!"

"He confessed as much. He also confessed that he ordered the hit on Detective Inspector Vicky Timme."

"He ordered the hit? You'd better not be saying more of my men are dirty as well."

"pianotm has an alibi for the time of Inspector Timme's death. He was most assuredly not working alone. Call everyone together again."

"Bah, humbug."

Liberty was replaced by Gourd_Clae!

Nobody died Night 1!

Day 2 starts now! It ends in:

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Votecount as of April 28th, 23:00 CET:

Not voting (8): Gourd_Clae, Isrieri, LockeZ, Cap_H, psy_wombats, demonlord5000, Muffle, oddRABBIT
Welcome to the game gourd. You also chose well muffle.

So I was targeted by the independent interrogator last night. His role basically lets him ask me questions during the night phase, prevents me from using my power, but also prevents me from getting killed. He was also made to use the name interrogator so I'm not completely sure who it is. He seems to be more town aligned than scum aligned, so I wouldn't worry about figuring out who the independent is I think.

I was considering the possibility of a lockez/piano scumteam last night, and I feel rather good about a lockez lynch. I'm going to hold off until everyone else gets here though so I can hear opinions, and in case anyone got any clues during the night phase.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
LockeZ is a viable candidate since he seemed to be defending piano yesterday. But I do not want to lynch him today.

author=LockeZ
I'm going to #cancel and then #lynch Cap_H then, due to my aforementioned feeling that he was also being fairly scummy

*oddRabbit shennigans*

This is the single least clever ploy I've ever seen.

author=psy_wombats
If you think that's a ploy, why aren't you voting against him?

author=pianotm
Yeah, I know, LockeZ has made an solid scum accusation on oddRABBIT, but then he votes Cap_H, who has literally only done what he always does every time he plays town.

#lynch Cap_H
Piano defending Cap, is that what you're getting at Isireri?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok, it's reasonable to lynch me today. Do it.

But I'm not wolf. There's very likely one wolf left and someone probably stopped the nk. That should clean 2 players.
Someone could bus but it's not very likely. It definetely wasn't Isrieri, psy, demonlord. Demon as a counter wagon is lock clear. The independent player probably was on piano too
That leaves us with LockeZ and Liberty. It could be both of them. LockeZ was absent and then defended piano. LockeZ push on me was quite weak. Liberty was just absent. And here things start making sense. She was offline and already casted a vote. So piano decided to use that vote and made a belated case on Demonlord (as I pointed out). He did it insted of defending himself. That makes me think Liberty is town.
LockeZ is a different story. He has some very sketchy comments about me and then votes demonlord and disappears.
So, He's the most likely person to be wolf. But muffle with her hammer could wolf instucted by piano to do it for towncred.
I townread her for being playful and piano used Demon's push on her. So, he probably hoped she will join him on demonlord (and she initially did).

I would lynch in this order: LockeZ > Muffle > Liberty
#Lynch LockeZ

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I forgot to bold it
#lynch LockeZ
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
You forgot the bolding for the lynch, Cap_H.
Isireri, why don't you want to lynch LockeZ exactly? He does seem like a viable candidate that might give a few more answers considering he flips town. And so far a piano/lockeZ scum team seems kind of likely.

I'm glad I chose piano over demonlord, good thing demonlord claimed or I wouldn't have thought otherwise. Now I'm worried about him being a target of scum though.

Oddrabbit since you're here what's your take on this so far?