[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

I'm a bit disappointed Jero didn't add my vote in for him, shame on him for not keeping up with the votes.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I will say for posterity that I agree with LockeZ about Cap_H. I voted for him before to see if he'd start talking and he just posted a really weak read, and came after demonlord voting on Liberty despite her having said very little. I don't think demon had much a reason to vote for her as mafia, except as town trying to get his feet wet. So Cap's the only other person I'd want to vote for today.

That said, no one is really off the hook in my book because there's an independent running around and I am notoriously shit at sniffing them out.
#lynch pianotm

Mostly agree with isrieri's assessment. Feeling a little better about Muffle. I'd also be on board with killing liberty (no read), everyone else seems at least vaguely townish.
About 16 hours left, and I like isrieris reasoning so I'll go ahead and throw down a vote on piano to make 3. I'll also be here in the morning with a few hours to spare if were still undecided.

#cancel
#lynch pianotm
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=psy_wombats
@Cap: are you saying I'm canceling for a bad reason? or original vote was for a bad reason?

@Liberty: any opinion on ^ all that?

Canceling. And the whole case isn't like you believe it. Was it a joke vote too?

For the record:
author=psy_wombats
#cancel I've probably been annoying enough to Jeroen by pushing you that far about this -- screenshotting communications from mod definitely falls under "role pm shenanigans" so I wouldn't want to see that from you regardless.

Will rethink scum tomorrow, probably still wouldn't mind Muffles dead.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hm, Liberty should post more. I had a good initial feeling about her, but these weren't serious or game moving posts.
Isrieri's push on Piano is good, but It looks wrong to me. Piano, LockeZ and Muffle are people I don't want to see lynched today. And probably Isri for that push.
Demonlord has posted a lot today. Some of these posts are bad but it feels more like a policy lynch.
On the other, psy, he's more opportunistic than usually. He mostly follows points other made and his unvote on odd and vote on piano don't feel honest.
I would lynch either him or Odd.
Odd's not that sus, but he did nothing but derping. I wonder if he actually plans to do more. He could try to vote someone for example. An original read would be nice too.
I don't see piano's posts being weird or understanding what Isrieri is getting at but maybe that's just me :\ Anyways, LockeZ and pianotm are the ones I'm against voting for the most part, and maybe psy though he jumped on that lynch train really quick which seems odd from.
@Cap: Was not at all a jokevote -- if Odd had doubled back and said he was referring to the public message and not a DM I would've been pushing him very hard right now. Don't think odd offers to screenshot an incriminating DM knowing I wouldn't be able tocall his bluff unless he was coached. I also think that were he scum, a heads-up from Jeroen would've told him to look in his RMN inbox, not Welp. Can you explain why piano and muffle are townreads?

@Muffle: do you think piano is scum or not? Your post doesn't make sense.
@psy I haven't seen piano really scummy this entire time is what I'm saying, how does my post not make sense?
author=MuffleAnyways, LockeZ and pianotm are the ones I'm against voting for the most part[/quote
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Piano's posts are very reasonable and his reaction to Izri was ok-ish. I don't like his case on Demon, which feels slightly belated.
Muffle either stepped up her game again or She just enjoys it and being villa. The gimmick looked back at first, but I quite like it now as it got the game moving.
Oh, you might have misread that x.x I meant like, those were the two I didn't want to vote above anyone else. I'm against voting, I'm opposed to voting.
author=Cap_H
I don't like his case on Demon, which feels slightly belated.
Muffle either stepped up her game again or She just enjoys it and being villa. The gimmick looked back at first, but I quite like it now as it got the game moving.

Playing Mafia while manic does pay off wow :O

I'll be here at the deadline so I'll keep my secret *breathes heavily while holding vote* secret vote to myself for now to see how I feel in the morning. Until then, I bid como estas.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Cap_H
Piano's posts are very reasonable and his reaction to Izri was ok-ish. I don't like his case of Demon, which feels slightly belated.

Yeah, Muffle was so obviously joking, I got kind of annoyed when Demon took it so seriously that he suggested she was lying when she basically told him she was joking. I see no reason to remove the vote since the only reason I can think of for him to press her like that is if he's trying to suggest it makes her scum.

Anyway, I don't really see what I can say that I haven't already. I'm going to bed. I have to be up early, tomorrow.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
At this point, I'm not really sure what to say or do, honestly. At this point, I'll probably just vote for the person with the highest vote count at the next vote count.
By the way, sorry for not being very active yesterday, I had a ton of stuff happening, and when I got back and read through everything, I essentially reached the point of being unsure that I'm currently at. Though even if I did know what to say, I doubt it would be useful.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Even if that person is you?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day 1 ends in:

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Votecount as of April 26th, 15:55 CET:

Muffle (0): LockeZ, LockeZ, demonlord5000
oddRABBIT (0): psy_wombats, Muffle, pianotm
Liberty (0): demonlord5000
demonlord5000 (2): Liberty, Cap_H, Muffle, pianotm
Cap_H (1): Isrieri, demonlord5000, LockeZ
pianotm (3): Isrieri, psy_wombats, demonlord5000

Not voting (3): oddRABBIT, Muffle, Cap_H

------------------------------------------------------------------

People currently in danger of being modkilled/replaced: None
People who will be in danger of getting modkilled/replaced tomorrow if they don't change their posting habits: Liberty
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Cap_H
Even if that person is you?

I won't go back on my word, so probably. If enough people want me lynched, I guess that's fine.

Oh, but since the new vote count has been posted, I'll do what I said I'd do.

#lynch pianotm
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't really think the pianotm vote has much merit. Or, uh... any merit, really. I'm putting my money on the other bandwagon.

I think demonlord has been acting weird all day, and pianotm has been acting helpful all day. Piano's been making points that make sense, searching for scum across the whole playerbase, and providing reasonable reasons why people are and aren't scum. I don't really understand why people think he's scum at this point.

#cancel
#lynch demonlord5000
#lynch demonlord I just woke up. Looks like it's up to LockeZ and Cap_H