[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
My logic for Jeroen sending me a DM over Discord is that I'm just more active on Discord than here. I don't really think the medium in which people get sent stuff matters, overall.
I wasn't contacted via discord, no -- when I used 'else' here I meant your post above mine https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/23893/?post=855324#post855324
Grabbing at straws to point suspicion at psy, trying a little too hard.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Ah. I apologize for misinterpreting your statement, then. I guess my logic proved useless.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Muffle
Grabbing at straws to point suspicion at psy, trying a little too hard.

Maybe so. I have a history at being incredibly useless when it comes to Mafia, so I've recently been trying to be more useful. I guess that trying to be useful can prove useless as well, though.
It's okay I do that all the time, lol. I was joking about the earlier post, I'm aware it very well could be a misinterpretation. But at the same time, you can never trust anyone in Mafia. Not even yourself.

And my God, the Dice, has pointed towards you as a wolf. I rest my case.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
That, and be a bit more active.

Though, I don't think my statement against Pay was "grasping at straws" in the end. It was simply what I saw as a flaw in their logic, and pointed it out.
author=Muffle
The dice never lies.

The dice can be rolled over and over again until it gets a result it wants, though. Just saying... nothing in that screenshot says you only rolled once. ;p
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
The Muffle may never lie, but what about the dice roll? Even if you didn't exclude yourself from the dice roll and only rolled once, that's only an 11.11% chance x the number of scum. It's more likely to hit a townie than scum. Overall, I just don't think it's a good idea to rely on it.
You're just saying that because the dice targeted you. Highly suspectible.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
...No, I'd say that no matter what the dice roll targeted. It's just a bad way of determining who to lynch.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Why is it invalid?
Because the dice said you were scum.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
That is an interesting hill to choose to "die" on. Liberty is right. You could simply roll, refresh the page, roll again, and keep doing it until you have the result you want. Pushing it is not a wise argument. Psy is the one with an interesting point. Did anyone else get a Discord DM notifying of game start?
Honestly, the entire dice thing was a big joke. I was in no way being serious, it is the first day after all and we all make jokes to push discussion. I had no idea it would actually cause people to take me that seriously when I was just trolling you guys. I think now is the time to say I was joking before someone takes me too serious and I've had my laughs already. Sorry for being obnoxious.

I'm in a good mood today and Cave wasn't here to troll so I decided why not have some fun. I do agree that psy has a valid argument. I myself did not get a DM. The only two reasons I can think is that A. He got a scum server to join B. He was PMed to let him know it was starting due to being inactive on the site itself.

But I don't know, A seems a bit strange because I figured everyone got their roles through PM's on RMN and that'd be the perfect chance to give people their chats (scum, dead, whatever). So either it was handled in a bad way and Odd did a little oops by saying it aloud here and letting us all know, or it was just to alert him. And I think Jero is smart enough to put it through PM. So it's either a mistake on Odd that makes him look suspicious when he isn't, or a mistake on Odd that makes him look suspicious when he is.
I mean, there was the message in #mafia that told people the page was up. I assumed that's what y'all were talking about.
Also, even if I was being serious about the dice thing, there's no reason for me to change it until it lands on odd specifically. In no way am I truly suspicious of anyone at the moment, I was just doing it for A. shits and giggles on day 1 B. discussion. And it did throw odd out there a bit, so I'm actually glad it picked a 9.
author=Liberty
I mean, there was the message in #mafia that told people the page was up. I assumed that's what y'all were talking about.

If he had Mafia unmuted this could definitely be the case. I hadn't noticed that there was a message on the channel itself alerting the game's start because I have the channel muted. So this could also be the case, perhaps Odd just wasn't specific enough as to where he got the DM.